Chapter 47

Sorry for the late update. This month and the next month, I'll be very busy to write stories....

I'm sorry for the bad narration and bad at writing fights! I'm a little bad at defining things...

***

Third Person's POV

"What?! We'll attack them on the day after tomorrow!?" a loud calm voice was heard from inside a tent.

Luke just stared silently at Eric(Miki's older brother) and nod. He had already decided that he'll start attacking them. For the others, it was too fast. But for him, it was just normal. Miki had already drilled into his mind that he should be faster than normal person. 

"I already start given out an order to make the enemies turn into confusion from within" Before Miki died, she told to Luke that she has known many secrets from the nobles that will cause them to go mayhem. She implanted already many spies that is in guise of a normal servant.

She always let him handle this type of affairs to him. Thanks to it, he has known too many secrets in the society.

"So you've implanted a spy? What if they found out?" Eric was calm when he heard the explanation. His only worries now is that if the spy is found out. He had already guess that what Luke did the past few weeks is only a preparation for that day. He never thought his mind was this meticulous 

"Don't worry. They've been there for very long" Luke smiles as he started to think what will happen. A massacre will happen. He has decided to kill all those scumbags that killed Miki.

Eric didn't answer anymore and just gave a nod for his approval. He, too, can't wait to kill whoever behind this. His father and his sister did nothing wrong. His father has been very loyal to this empire and has no enemies but why was he killed?! He didn't even want power! And to add that, his innocent sister sacrificed herself to save their father! He can't wait to skin that traitor alive.

Here, it was decided, they'll attack the day after tomorrow. However, hiding in the shadows, someone heard this plan.

After an hour, chaos and confusion breaks out. Secrets are being revealed, even their deep and darkest one. Trust is being torn apart. Nobles doesn't know who gave this secrets out. This led them to mistrust the others. This actions made the soldiers felt scared. They don't know who to trust. Their deep and closed secrets might be found out.

And a certain raven-haired girl, who hides from the world, after watching all of this, she smiles.

***

In the night, there is a girl sitting in the windows as she admires the place they were hiding. In her hand, there was a glass with a wine. She had drunk herself in this wine as she is very confused to what's happening. It was the same place as the game. For her, everything is now the same as the game. The only thing that made her doubt is Luke. He's different at the same time, same. His attitude is the same as the game but the way he acts is different from the game. She doesn't know what she should do. She only wanted to live happily. Every person wants it. 

She slowly takes a slip from the glass. Her hair was run down as her clothes were slight messy. But it didn't kept her from extruding her noble aura. Her appearance right now was a noble but at the same time seductive.

"Two days left. Just like in the game, that day will end this useless fight. That day is the day that I will be freed from this mess" Theresa watches the moon of being overshadowed by the clouds. Tears run down from her eyes to her cheek.

She wondered why did that girl(Miki) want her to be Luke. Is it because she thinks they are blood-related siblings? Then if she was still alive, can her existence solve all of this problems? Can she... can she even save Luke from despair? 

Just thinking this thoughts made her feel useless. Is this what the former Theresa feels? Then she cannot help but pity this girl. She thought the former Theresa was very lucky to have a love story in her life. In the end, it was miserable. It is an unrequited love.