Chapter 10

"I need to gain your trust first in order to follow my instructions"

Luke just continue to stare at her while Miki who is sitting on a table, arranges her words to explain.

"First is chantless. To be exact, using chant magic is very useless. It lessens the power you wanted to draw. First of all use fire magic to burn this paper. Also try sensing it. Don't worry I have a lot of papers that is not needed"

Luke begins to chant, the papers that came from Miki's calculation of the gravity ofthis world, was burnt.

"Then when chanting, there's this sensation of mana moving when you're chanting a magic right? Try to control it"

Luke nodes and chants again. But this time, the flow of mana was disturbed.

"Remember that. That thing is mana. People have mana within their body. What I need you to do is to gather the mana from your body in this piece of paper. Then imagine the flame appearing in this paper. Imagine it properly and not so stronger. The image will definitely affect the output and the process of the flame. If you want a stronger flame, then imagine one. But make it smaller that can only burn the paper, I don't want the library to be burnt into pieces"

Luke took three times to gather the man on his right hand. The gathered mana then became a small flame in his hand. He then shoots it to the paper, burning into crisp.

Luke's eyes were a little widen as he can't believe that he just cast a magic without chant. But even seeing these, Miki fully wants to convince him by achieving the impossible. To be exact, she just wanted to see his surprised expression.

After a 4 minutes, Luke is able to use flying magic thanks to Miki's explanation.

Luke turns towards to Miki after thinking that she might able to help him.

"Before agreeing, what are the conditions?"

Even though the knowledge she might provide him is very groundbreaking, what matters first if he could able to fulfill the conditions

Knowing this, Miki is happy as the one she pick is an excellent one. She smiles as she know that she will accept her conditions as it is very easy.

"The conditions are, first don't dare to cost trouble for my family, help them as possible if there is a problem. Second, keep this as a secret. Do not tell anyone not even father that I had that I'm the one who taught you all of it. Just say that I taught you some of it but the rest is your idea. Cause I hate attention. Also don't cause attention on me. Third, be my cook"