Chapter 46

Haahh... In the end I cannot help but bring Miki back. She is really needed to soothe the story. Miki why have you taken control the mind the of the author? Well, whatever. Just go with the flow.

***

Third Person's POV

Far away from the conflict, there was a girl sleeping in a man's lap. Around her were people tortured in hell, that man was using magic, still torturing them. He doesn't even allow a spec of dust to be dirty around the room, making a clean but one of a hell torture.

In amidst of it, the girl wake up. As soon as she wakes up, she observes her surrounding. She narrows her eyes in a second and turns back to her original expression.

She then looks to the man who was happily watching her. She only thought one thing right now. Stalker.

Though she decided to ignore the way he looks and turns back on facing the people who just experienced hell. She can guess they tried to attack her while sleeping but was caught by the man.

"Really... *yawn* If I have to say, you and Luke are the same *yawn* but you are much more worse than him" the girl said as she wipes her sleepy eyes.

Though the man just chuckle at her insult. For him, it is already a habit for him to hear her insult him, likewise, it is her habit to always insult him. Every word she said about him is always an insult.

"Thank you for the compliment. Well, if we could say the difference between him and I, there's a huge margin on it" the man said as he pats her head.

Miki's POV

No matter what I do, he is already immune to my insults. If it was Luke, he will definitely be hurt by my words. 

Why do I have two men who are very insane in their mind to fell for me? Then again, I'm insane too.

"Well, I'm quite surprised at what you did. I never thought you planned to fake your death in order to escape all this. Is this you role?"

Tsk. Prying my affairs is something I hate.

I didn't answer him. I just quietly observed the people who quietly experience torture. Yes, the surrounding was clean and quiet, but their appearance were hideous. Their skins were peeled off, their bones were breaking one by one, their nails were already bleeding too much because of the removal... then the cycle repeats again with another torture added.

Their voices cannot be heard as their vocal chords has been removed. 

When it comes to torture, he is far more great at it. For him, every person who opposes him will suffer, but will not die. That's his rule. He doesn't care if they wanted to revenge on him. He can handle it after all.

You could say he is nice to those who are important to him and ruthless to those who harm his important people.

"I'm sorry for letting you see something like this. They tried to bite you, so I have to quite them down... After all you still needed them, right?"

Yeah, I needed them. The only good thing about him is that he keep people alive. They're just chess piece in my eyes.

But no matter what I do, their personalities irritate me. Luke and his personality. Of course mine too.

"I hate you both. Do you know I hate people who does torture and murder? They wake me up from my sleep" I said as I pouted

I have this habit of waking up when someone got murdered or tortured because of my past life. My past life is full of war. I am the cause of the war though.

"Everything going all according to your plan. Aarrgghhh... I wonder why I have fallen so hard for a girl like you. I don't mind it though" he said as he smiles.

That's an insult. It's because of me, who started it, he started to tease me. For him it's a tease, but for me, it's an insult.

"It's amazing. We're relaxing while there's a rebellion outside" he happily said

"Creepy as always...Just give those people a break. They need a rest too" as soon as I said that, the people who got tortured, suddenly has hope in their eyes of being saved. 

But in Ian's understanding, it was different. He knew what I meant. 'I don't want any disturbance in my surrounding so find another place' is what I really meant.

"Sure why not. I need a break too. But don't miss me, okay? I know it's going to be tough if I am not here--"

Who's gonna miss you with your personality?

"Just die" I said with a murderous intent

He has sweats in his forehead. I am serious and he knows it. He suddenly disappears in front of me.

I then closes my eyes and linked it with the icy owl I made. There I saw Theresa suffering of all these conflicts. 

Everyone changed after [ my ] death. But they have to suffer from all of this even if I don't want to.

The only thing I can help is to fasten things up a bit. The longer this rebellion will hold, the more time will be wasted.

"It's time to tell them that news"