Chapter 21

To my dear readers, I guess I will update randomly because it depends on my schedule and my head. I might not able to update once in a week. 

*** 

Miki's POV

"You. Who are you?"

Ah. Why is she here? Shouldn't Luke keep her from roaming? I know that this two is not compatible to each other, but their personality is so alike. They are very cold to other nobles after all.

"Me? Nothing but a passerby returning to her room" I said as if it's obvious keeping my usual expression

"Eh? Is that so? Are you sure you are not a thief who is trying to stole the properties of this household?" she said coldly as she looks to the ingredients I hold

This girl is very boring.... Well, I'm more boring. I do nothing everyday after all.

"Young lady, this girl is not stealing anything. I live here after all" 

"What?"  she said with a stupid expression on her face. A surprised expression to be exact.

She began looking at my clothes and began analyzing the situation.

I think she is thinking like this: "she wore high quality clothes. she is living here. and also she said she is going back to her room" something like that. Taking that free time, I put the ingredients to my room secretly and go back to Theresa. As if I will cause some misunderstand in my father's household

"Miki! So you came out" I suddenly look to that person's voice

Father? what are you doing here? And it looks like you're with the marquis. 

"Earl Linux, we meet again" Theresa bowed down to father and the marquis.

I should bow too? Maybe I should. Good thing my clothes is good. 

"Earl Linux, who is this girl? She has a very different hair color and eyes"

"Marquis Carson, this is my daughter, Miki. Her real hair and eye color is gray. She just change it every time she sneak out of her room"

Nice excuse, father. 

"Good afternoon, Marquis Carson. I am Miki Linux, the second daughter of Earl Linux. I am very sorry for my inappropriate welcome" I said with a apologetic expression.

"So you are the daughter of Earl Linux? I am very sorry for mistaking you as a thief" Theresa said who has been standby all this time

"No, it's alright. Your apology is accepted. I rarely leave my room after all" I said with a smile on my face.

Right now, talking with all of you is very tiring. After drinking my frappe, I will sleep. My eyelids are closing on its own.

"Thank you very much"

"Miki, do you want to go with us to the garden?"

Nice move again father. You know I definitely won't go no matter what. Just go ahead and take them.

"I have to say sorry to decline. Please excuse me as I am very tired right now"

Keeping my smile is very tiring.... just go.... I am very sleep after getting my ingredients and talking with you guys after all.

"What a pity is it" (Marquis)

"I am very sorry" I said leaving a smile

After they left, I go back to my room to think again

A person can really be a two faced when facing an important person after all. Especially me and Theresa. We are not what people think we are. We are far more different than you imagine. She is nothing but a girl who tries to hide her goals. I think she knew the future of this world....

But unlike me, I am far more worse. 

Flashback

"I hate you! You! You knew what will happen to us if you did it yet you still--"

*Bang*

.

.

.

"You.. really.... *cough cough* are the .... worst... you are... nothing... a... heartless monster...."

"It's your own fault why you died. You chose this path and I shall kill you" (Miki)

End of Flashback

Why did I forget... This happy life will surely end... I should never let this emotions live within me. My life is nothing but a curse because of my knowledge... I have to take this sin even here

A single red tear escape my right eye.

***

Next arc, is school arc. It's time to force a certain someone to a school.