Chapter 12

Miki's POV

"Watch out!"

*BOOM*

It hurts. The kitchen is really messy right now..... Good thing this room is soundproof by magic.

Thanks to it, I'm not sleepy anymore. All of my body parts aches too much.

How do we get in? My father is away busy with his research. Ani and nee-sama are at school. As for the servants, Luke uses a barrier that cast people away from the kitchen.

"Really!.... If you are going to cook then why are you not good at handling tools?! Furthermore making them explode!" Luke calmly(?) remarks as the magic stove(?) thing explodes

I can sense some killing intent..? I know he's holding back some words....

Plus to be angry in the morning is too.... whatever....

"I'm sorry! I know the instructions but.... to use this tools.... It's not written in any book.... I live my life reading books, eating and sleeping" I said, trying to reason with him as he uses magic to fix the kitchen

I mean, I just turned on the stove and it explode. How can that happen? I know how to cook in my previous life.

"The mana stone is not turned on that's why it explode. You have to turn it on first. Thanks to you, it is already depleted. Use your mana, you idiot"

"Just because I don't know how to use it, I'm already an idiot! I just never knew how to use magic tool. It's not written in any book..."

"It's common sense" he said sarcastically

"I live my whole life inside the library or my room. I only went outside (my room) for five times and this time is my sixth time. Plus, I never seen any magic tools nor has father taught me about it" I said annoyingly.

Thanks to that, I don't have the common sense of this world.

To have mana to fuel the tools here is kinda convenient for commoners. Even in my world. It's kinda helping mother earth. It's in the book but it doesn't tell how to use it....

For nobles, doing that is rather humiliating with their so called pride and honor. That's why only commoners use magic tools like stove or a tool like vacuum cleaner. Nobles will only use it when it's for battle purposes.

For commoners to be able to use magic is quite rare. It depends on the spirits after all. This thing(Luke) here is blessed by all spirits except the spirit of light while I am seemed to be only blessed by the spirit of ice.

It's better to be not blessed..... I don't want any attraction.... *sigh*

The average number of blessing is 4-6 by the way. That's why if you have 10 or more, or blessed by most or all spirits is something to envy. It's an op. This thing(Luke) here is an op.

Saying that being blessed by most of the spirit yesterday is definitely not good for my head. I mean, to think one exist?

He is a red eyed after all...

I should not say that as my knowledge itself is an op. It's fun to do hard things. Easy is too boring.

I'm planning to create an earphone and a music player but I need some materials.... It's easy by sending an owl to get the materials

"Then... I will say the instructions and you do what I say! I don't know how to use these tools.... I don't want to use my head.... aahh.... I want to laze...." I said happily while the last two sentences quietly

"No. You have to learn. Do not laze around. I cannot take it anymore" he said smiling, clearly hearing what I said. I can clearly see the dark aura around....

"Let's begin to work, okay~?" he said with a creepy smile.

Looks like I have to work more than I thought..... Someone help me.... T-T