Chapter 44

Theresa's POV (A hour before the accident)

Finally, the class is done. Even thought it's Saturday, we, old students, still have classes. Freshmen are lucky. They only have five classes per week. Right now, I am in front of Luke talking with him and Julius-sama.

Lately, since yesterday, Luke has been quite happy even he still shows a cold expression. I don't know but he's more attractive than ever.

First of all, why am I, a girl, pursuing him, a boy? Shouldn't a boy chases the girl, not the other way around. Am I becoming blind because of love? Hahh... I knew yet I just let it be. What kind of person am I?

I love him. It first came from admiring him to like to love. But no matter what, [ Theresa Carson is destined to be with Luke Linux ]. [ Theresa Carson ] is known to have a mask which hides her weak and feeble self. I am [ Theresa Carson ]. Which means I am really weak. 

"Luke-sensei, I notice that ever since yesterday, you have been happy. I wonder who makes sensei's cold heart warm?" I said with my curiosity.

Wait, what did I just said?! I just said something that is not [ Theresa's line ]!!! What should I do? Don't tell me that Luke's affection towards me is decreasing?! Please don't! Please don't! Please don't! Please don't!!

"That's right Luke, you look very happy today. And whom did you receive that brooch? Your crush?"

Julius-sama please don't add oil on the fire. I also don't want to be hurt. It was my mistake!

"The one I like? Well, she said something to me. She said that if I still like her after 5 years then she might consider me" Like said as he smiles

As I thought. He still likes her. But to think she rejected Luke... and she is still.. alive? Shouldn't she be dead?

No. It's okay if she's alive. If that brings him happiness than to be with me, I rather give up this hopeless love. But five years? What kind of person did you fell, Luke? Isn't that too long.

"Judging from her personality, it's very hard to make her fall. She only thinks me as like her brother, as of now. Moreover, it took me 5 years to accomplish that position. That's why it will definitely worth it even if I waited for another 5 years"

Stop it.... I don't want to hear anymore. I want to cry. Even until now, I... I, too, waited for you.... even if it meant 10 or more years waiting, I will still wait. Just look at me once. Please notice my feelings for you....

Julius-sama looks at me and then looks at Luke again and smiles.

"Luke, what about that brooch?" Julius-sama said as he changes the topic

Thank you very much, Julius-sama. If this continues, I will definitely can't handle my emotions... 

"Miki gave it to me. She said it's her late Christmas gift. She gave everyone of this" he said proudly with his aloof expression.

I just smiled to him, giving my satisfaction. But deep inside, my heart was already torn apart.

I really wish I didn't fell for you, Luke. I wish I never knew you. I wish that we didn't met. You broke my heart many times already, many times I want to stop my love for you. But no matter what, my love kept growing as I try to be far away from you. Can you not see that? 

Someone then knock from the door. It looks like a servant from Linux household. Why is he panting? Did something happen?

.

.

.

That's right! It's Luke's father and his younger sister's death! Today  is their death! His father who raised him with utmost care and out of his siblings, the youngest one is known as his favorite sibling so does the other siblings of his! What should I do? How will... how will Luke face this problem?

Calm down, Theresa. Act like a noble lady. You are a noble lady. You have to calm in every situation!

"What happened? What happened that you came in without our permission?" I said as I coldly stare the servant

"T-this... t-this o-one has to barge in s-so suddenly as s-something h-happened in the L-Linux household...." the servant says as he bows his head

As I thought.... it is today....

"What! Tell me what happened?!" Luke suddenly shouts to the servant as soon as he heard something happened in the Linux household.

Right now, the only one who is in their households are the servants, the Earl and Miki.

But the servant kept his silence. I guess he was to afraid to tell this to his master that Miki and their father died. He was afraid he might see his young master's face falls as he see his sister dead.

"T-the lord of the household... h-had f-fallen into... c-comma while... t-the y-youngest child of the lord i-is....."

"IS WHAT!?" Luke said as he cannot no longer hold his anger

"S-she... she is dead..., young master..."

[ School Arc has ended. Rebellion arc is now starting. Request: Defeat Joseph Horatio Acryl, Reward: Luke's affection +20. If denied, Luke's death awaits in the future ]

A status screen appeared in front of me. It was a request that I can't denied. How could I watch Luke died? I cannot deny this request. I can only accept it. 

[ Accept ] I thought in my mind.

[ Rebellion Arc will now begin ]

***

Third Person's POV

Scrittore stand beneath the stage as it faces the audience. It's face was mask and is dressed in a tuxedo suit. On his hand were a book and a pen.

But, what is a scrittore? 

Scrittore are observers. They are the ones who writes one of the most interesting stories that has ever happen. Of course, the story has to be real in order to be written. They will interrupt the story if necessary. The reason is either to make it interesting or the story has already repeated or the ending is already known. 

Scrittore: Kufufufufu.... The curtains is now being raised as the dance begins! Everyone, can you guess who is the savior? I'll give you one clue. The savior and the traitor should be twins whose fate has torn apart... kufufufu.... And also, can you guess Miki's last role as [ Miki Linux ]? And also what's her next role? Her new name? Kufufufu... it's really fun watching the world.... Last question, will Miki survive her fate? Kufufufu!! I cannot wait it! Even I don't know! Then what is the audience thinks about Miki's fate? Will she have a happy ending? or end in tragic? The curtains has been raise, as the actors start their performance! Let us watch as the show begins! Kufufufu.... I cannot wait! Let the God blessed their fate! Death arrives to those who denied their fate!