Chapter 32

Third Person's POV

Inside the chemistry club room, Theresa was circling around the room, waiting for a certain person. All of her thoughts were disorder because of the reason 'she came to early than she was supposed to'.

And the one whom she is waiting is none other than Professor Luke Linux. In the game of [ My Beautiful yet Painful Love ], he is a hidden capture target. Known as a cold yet kind professor and has a indifferent aura around him.

Out of all capture target, he is the only one who tries to evades all charms of the heroine. In his route, there is no sign of a love rival yet at the same time it is said that he had already loved someone and promised to only love her but she is already dead. Thanks to it, he kept his distance to the heroine and also kept his background secretly.

The heroine have to start capturing him when they were young since he was very hard to capture because of the nonexistent rival.

His uncle is the antagonist and he is the one who is planning to fight against him.  He hides himself as Luke, adopted son of Earl Linux.

 If the heroine didn't manage to capture him, Luke will die to protect the heroine and the heroine sacrifice herself to kill the monster. Unlike him, the other capture targets have to see the heroine die before their eyes if the heroine ever goes into bad end.

That is why he is the one true love of the heroine. His ending is the most difficult one yet at the same time has the most satisfying ending. One have to make him move forward on his past love in order to find a new love.

Admiring him, loving him in the shadows, that is how painful the heroine experience it. The heroine is a well known perfect lady that's why she has to abandon her own feelings.

But the heroine, Theresa is now a reincarnated person. This reincarnated person is in love with Luke even before her past life. She is the exact person like in game heroine but the only difference is that she has the memories of a reincarnated person, making her a prodigy in a young age.

'What should I do? Should I wait for him, sitting here?? I'm been pursuing him since that day! Yet.. why he doesn't look in my way...? Even a little is just fine...' 

Theresa then decided to just sit and wait.

Her heart will be always waiting for him. At the first moment she saw him, she knew she fell in love with him. 

Out of all years of hard work, she finally be able to befriend with him. Even though he still kept his secret with him, she is satisfied. That's why she will support him in no matter what happens to him. 

But she knew what will happen in the future. It's her role to save everyone, but she doesn't want to bear such a huge responsibility. And because of that, she trained herself ever since she was little and earned the title [ Prodigy ].

But she knew this world is ruthless. This world has a will itself after all. The world chooses her because she is the perfect heroine for the job. 

Likewise as for Miki herself. As a genius, even not knowing this world is nothing but a game, she already knew what she should do. She is the perfect one for her own role.

Even though the things she fights for is just stupid such as her for her family and her sleep, her role, after all, is the most important one in this story.