Chapter 35

Miki's POV

"What? He is one?" Ian blurted out of his stupidness

Can't he solve simple things like this? He knows I'm the one who taught Luke everything he knows. What am I anyway? A reincarnated person, of course.

"Why do I have to explain a simple thing like this?" I bluntly insult him, "I'm the one who taught him, of course he will be suspected as a reincarnated person if the other party is one" I said as I explained to him as if his a child.

Even though way back in earth, he is known a prodigy. But sometimes his thinking is very stupid.

"Oh~~ I just blurted it out of shock. Want me to tie your hair?"

As always he loves to tie my hair. I ignored him as I always love to keep my hair messy. It's too boring to fix it up.

I put up my magic and began to feel the temperature of the other side of the room. The only magic I can use after all is ice. I can at least differentiate a person's warmth. The colder the area, it means it is either an object or a corpse. Cold is a temperature which is a part of the ice.

Looks like Luke leaved already. Theresa is eating... my cookies... it seems...

After eating my cookies, Theresa left the room. I think she is still thinking about Luke is a reincarnated person.

I'm glad I made him my bait. If someone suspects me of being smart, I just have to say I heard it from Luke.

"Can you start explaining about what is going on here? I can't catch up with you"

I looked at him. To be exact, I stared at him. 

Explaining? Too bothersome.

I just continue to eat as if he never existed. He just looked at me and sighed. I'm not giving him anything if he didn't give me something. That's how we, no, I always do. A give and take relationship.

"I'll make you a red velvet cake if you tell me"

I stopped eating my brownie and stared at him. 

It's not enough. I will still gladly accept it but only to the same exact price. Plus I hate talking too much, so I'll say it once.

"This world seems a game, an otome game to be exact. I don't know what it is called, but Theresa, daughter of Marquis Carson, is the so called heroine. There are at least 4 capture targets and 1 hidden character. Those four are the crown prince, the prime minister's son, the headmaster, and my brother, Eric. The hidden character is Luke which is the true love of the heroine. The plot? The heroine will first fall in love then there will be a conflict the country, and the heroine and her partner will save it. My character seems to be [ laboratory student A ]. Yours is the helper of the villain which in truth you just help the heroine to infiltrate the enemy. And finally the heroine is a reincarnated person, that's all"

So all in all, three of my relatives is one of the main character, my sister is a rival character, and my father is a supporting character. As for me? A background mob when my family has all the spotlight. Great job, world. A mob character who has a major role in the story sure sounds great.

I have to work and my sleep would be less. Whatever, after this conflict, I will definitely spend most of my time sleeping and less working.