Chapter 9

"Hey, do you want to become smarter than anyone? Smarter enough that everyone will point out that you are a great prodigy or utmost a genius. I could help you with your revenge but only with three conditions" Miki said enthusiastically as she looks on Luke, who is a year older than her. 

Her voice is very mature at her age. Her eyes are devilishly smiling at the amusement she found.

Or let just say she found what wanted(chef)....  

Luke just stared at her as he hold the book his reading. It's only an hour after they meet, but the way she see him is very different. It's like she knows who is he. After all, she did see his red eyes but a eight years old will never know him.

"Interested or not? Well, I'm talkative if one can satisfy my curiosity. The three conditions are very simple" Miki said with a happy expression on her face. 

Her level of curiosity is higher as she is very bored in her life. Not even a single interesting before Luke comes. Thanks to it she sleeps all day long.

Luke stills stares as his eyes tell if she is talking nonsense or not. Miki grins as she knew this would happen. Everyone knows that she can't use magic, of course no one would believe her.

"To be exact the knowledge I will going to give you is far exceeds this world's knowledge and common sense. Let's try convincing you first by... hmmm..... making to use chantless and flying magic!"

Luke widens his eyes as he heard what just Miki said. But narrows again as she is only speaking nonsense. Chantless magic is being research by all scholars and researchers all over the world though none of them able to achieved it. Even flying magic, no one has able to achieved it.

"Just believe me. Just this once and you won't regret it. After all, I'm the one who disguises your eyes blue. It won't even found out by anyone unless they knew your face"

"Liar"

"Uuhhh.... With only the information I knew, I already found about who you are. Red eyes, are only passed by that bloodline, then your attitude and the accident that father talked about. The one who you want to revenge your parents' death is  your uncle, right? His name is Joseph Horatio Acryl, right? Lucas Rumin Acryl? "

Miki's expression suddenly become expressionless and serious. Her eyes are narrowly stares at him waiting for him to answer.

Even if she doesn't want to, she has to use 'it' even if it just a little. Seeing from his actions, she can clearly see what she wanted to know even if the acting is perfect or not. 

She is a natural born genius. Even if she doesn't want to, she is one.

Though the person herself is just so bored with this negotiation that she wanted to fasten up a notch.

If he replies no then whatever. If yes then Miki will finally have something to satisfy her boredom. But she knows that no matter what he'll say yes.

Luke just stares at Miki's eyes. He can tell she is serious and not joking or being delusional. She found out who is he and the traitor among their family in only a very short amount of time.

"Fine. I'll listen"