Chapter 39

Miki's POV

It's Christmas. Thanks to that I was pulled outside again. My horrible day has come. Nee-san is going to force me that again. I hate that. I'll have my humiliation day again, you know? A party? Never mind, just let me stay at home. I'm completely fine with it.

"Don't sleep while we're playing, Miki!"

It's because of you, ani, that I feel so sleepy. Dragging me here and there... what's the point of dragging me?

I moved my the chess piece as I corner his king

"Checkmate"

"I gave up. I really don't know how to win against you"

It's just simple calculations. Pattern is the most important.

Ani-sama looks at the garden, seeing the snow as it falls.

"The snow is really pretty. Whenever I see one, it felt like you were there"

You know, it hurts. That I am like a snow? Cold and emotionless? I get the emotionless part but the cold part... not.

"Whenever I see snow, it felt lonely to me. Just like you, you trap yourself in a cage, not allowing other people to see the real you"

Actually, I'm not... if only this cursed fate doesn't exist. It both harms my needs you know? Whatever, I'll change the topic

"Nee-sama and his highness, how are they doing?"

"As always, they are friendly to each other. Doing their duties as always"

So, no romantic interest toward to each other? How inevitable. I guess this is what a political marriage means.

"How about you? I heard that you were being bullied everyday at school"

I guess the rumors have spread too far.

"Well, they even mess up my books and even the chemistry club room. It's quite hassle to clean. Wish they just bully me verbally and not mess up my things"

"You really think differently. But you really don't care, right?" he said with a flashing smile.

Even if I don't care, you care. You always love to blackmail them. Just do your job, I don't care even if I am being humiliated.

Who would want attention? If I stand up, I'll definitely get one. Just leave it to them

"Miki! Merry Christmas! I bought you your clothes! I want you to wear this on the party!" nee-sama said as she is 10m away from me and approaching.

Nee-sama, even if you said in proper manner, I just felt your playing tone...

"Then goodbye, I'll see you guys later after the party is done"

I stand up to my chair but was stopped as I felt my hand was being grub by someone. Ani, you black belly sadist.

"Ani, let go" I said I glare at him.

"I would love to see you getting tired"

I wonder where did he get that attitude? He slightly pissed me off, but I'm used to it.

"Miki, where are you going? Not running away, right?"

Can I say yes? No?  Okay, I won't say it

Thanks to that I was caught up by nee-sama and was put two hours of dressing and deciding my hair. Though I decided to do sleeping with my eyes open. Quite useful...

The clothes that I am wearing is like a uniform.... To be exact it looks like one of my everyday casual clothes but more.... my style.... 

Well

Well... that's the rule, you have to wear a semi formal or casual clothing and definitely not a formal dress. The best is casual clothing since it's just a party. You don't have to be grand at all. It's just once in a year after all. 

I am really thankful to whoever creates this rule. Must be a fellow reincarnated person. A person who dislike formal clothes is my comrade.

Anyway, I arrived at the school since that is where the party begins and humiliation day begins again.

The clothes they are wearing? It's looks casual but it also looks grand... It feels like I am in a fashion show... am I?

***

Merry Christmas!!! Hope you liked it! I'll update next on New Year! See you next year!!!!