Chapter 16

Miki's POV

Wow....

The light is hurting me as it shines. What a pain....

I'm amaze that no one notices me as I go outside secretly. 

Father is so busy for a month, ani is busy with his fief that is far away from the capital, and nee-sama is staying in the castle doing her duty as the prince's fiance. Nee-sama was just forced to be exact to stay over.

I disguised myself with brown hair and eyes. I wear ordinary clothes that I find very uncomfortable. I also make up myself to look like a commoner.

People won't notice me I'm gone since I didn't go outside that much.

The servants haven't even notice me that I'm gone as they treat me like a nonexistent wind. For them, their master are father, ani, nee-sama, and Luke.

I don't even exist anymore because I'm the type who avoids them so they never think about me.

"......."

But..... is this really the market?

Noisy. Dirty. Liars. And most of all their attitude is very unbearable.

*Yawn*

Whatever. I'm only here to buy things I needed. I wanted to make my pet owl to do this but...... it's impossible. It's created by my magic but.... it looks like an owl....

There's no way it can buy something from me. And creating a person out of ice is very not my thing. I have to take care of it, visualize, train it rather than just ordering it.... 

I have my hands full already because of Luke.

Plus I have an excess money that my father gave me saying "someday you might need this". Well, now I need this for my experiments.

I guess this is what I inherited from father even though I have this long time already....

Whatever..... I just buy what I need. I need something to waste time....

***

Aahh... what a pain...

I am now surrounded by many thugs... What a coward....

Surrounding a weak and puny girl like me is very much a coward....

What a pain..... I have to get rid trashes like them....

There is a pile of wood..... a pile of clothes.... scrap of metals..... and a rope to mess it up....

I throw a ball within my hands. But before that, within a millisecond, I processed within my mind the trajectory, angles and the strength I need.

"What is this!? Can't even shoot properly! She must be panicking inside! Looks like we'll have a wonderful feast tonight...."

Shut up... you're noisy.....

The leader grab my wrist and was about to do something. But before that, the pile pf clothes dropped, a scrap of metals fell and a pile of wood hit their heads

Now... the leader is the only left...

"Hey... do you know? You are...." I gave out a creepy smile and complement him a lot.

I'm really in my good mood so do bother me, 'kay?

Ah... his face is getting paler and paler.....

Hey... what does scare you? Are you sick? 

I tried to touch him but he ran very fast that I couldn't catch up with it.

The other members are waking up.... I'll complement them about their good---

*BOOM*

--job....

What just...? Ah.....

I get it.... Some magus saved my from this thugs.....

"I was going to save you~ But to think you didn't need a help~~"

This voice.... I knew this voice....