Chapter 3

Miki's POV

It's been days since I had discovered that I have magic. I am still depressed. I thought that I will not gain any attention. I tried controlling my mana by making a crushed ice and a frozen flower. I will definitely not use it to attack like making an icicle spear.

But unless it's for tricking people like slipping them with ice....

There was once a time that I was reaching a book that is 3 times of my height. I have no choice but to use magic to create a stair made out of ice. Convenient. I thought to myself.

Why does everyone wants to use magic to fight? Can't we use magic for everyday purpose. Well, even everyone says that magic is sacred, I don't think it is. I just leisurely use magic this and that.

Humans are really greedy and full of pride. *Yawn* They always thinking wars, fight and duel. They are nothing but a muscle headed or thinking to fight always.

"Party?" I (sleepily) asked to my father

I was summoned by father in his room. To think I have to attend a party... I don't want to. Let's escape until it is over.

"Are you thinking of escaping?"

"It clearly expresses on your face, Miki"

Aahh... Ani and nee-sama block my escape by standing both sides of the door. I was too late I guess.

(Ani means older brother)

The name of my elder brother is Eric Leonardo Linux. He is very handsome and somewhat cute at his age. Especially with his blonde hair and sky blue eyes, he is very a popular guy. Plus, he is handsome, smart, strict yet kind, and also graceful. He is sure a perfect heir.

Perfect sister, perfect brother and perfect father. The only missing is a perfect mother to complete this perfect family.

What kind of perfect family is this. It really makes me feel like a failure... Oh well. It doesn't matter anyway. To be exact, it is very convenient. Thanks to it, I cannot go outside.

"..."

Having my escape block, I started to show a wry expression.

"Geez... for some reason to have a sister, who doesn't express much expression, is really a trouble" 

Ani, you are badmouthing me... This is the first time I see that side of you...

"Well, she is cute. I will make sure she will be very beautiful, dear father" nee-san bowed with a huge smile forming in her face.

Please. Don't. I hate it.

There are still some escape routes. Window.

"Well, then. Pick her up before she escapes. And also, lock the windows" 

Father, why? I don't want to go to the party. You knew it.

*Yawn*

Oh well... I'll go to my last escape: sleep