-1-

-1-

**Important: Novelhd has stolen and posted chapters of my stories on their website

**Important: Novelhd has stolen and posted chapters of my stories on their website. I do not post on anything but Wattpad when it comes to stories these days. Do not engage with them and please keep enjoying these stories on Wattpad)

"It is your turn, Elkie."

"Huh?" I look at my friend, Walter Welsh, questioningly. I'm not paying attention to anything going on right now. I was busy daydreaming honestly.

Walter rolls his brown eyes, letting out a sigh. "I was asking you a question. It is an important question, Elkie. Can't you stop daydreaming for once?"

"I'm sorry for daydreaming." I look away, pouting a bit. I can't help but imagine if my life was in this one show I love to watch every weekend.

"When don't you daydream though?" Walter asks, chuckling deeply. "I guess I'll go ahead and finally get an answer to my question. Elkie, if you could be in anything what world would you be in? It has to be out of anime, games, movies, or TV Shows."

"Hm...I know!" I exclaim. "I would be in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid. It is my dream to live in a world like that. I wake up each and every single day wishing to be a part of that universe. I can't imagine how exciting life would be if I could be in that world."

"What if you couldn't be a Kamen Rider? Would you still want to be in it?" Walter asks, bringing up a valid point. That is true. It would be hard living in a world like that without any powers.

I nod my head slowly. "Yeah, I would be fine with that. I wouldn't care if I'm a Rider or not. I just want to be in that kind of universe. I'm thinking about all the fun I could have right now. I could do a lot there. It'll be fun watching all the fights."

"Elkie, that is like suicide!" My other friend, Jennie, shouts.

"I agree with Jennie, Elkie. That is like suicide." Walter leans back a bit. "I wouldn't want to be in that kind of world without any powers."

Honestly, it chills me to the bone at the thought of being in the world of Ex-Aid. I want to experience that fights between Bugsters and Humans. I want to punch the licenseless doctor, Taiga Hanaya, in the face. He is such a jerk but he'll probably be able to stop me. He is pretty strong outside of his Rider form.

Walter laughs. "Elkie, you're insane if you want to be in that world like that! You would probably be in a lot of danger. Just picture it."

"I know but that is why I want to be there. That is living life to the fullest. Besides, you all love me for it!" I laugh, tilting my head a bit to the side as I stare at my two beautiful friends.

"We will always love you," Jennie replies. "I can't imagine anyone surviving in that show if it was real. Imagine it in reality. This world would be screwed. The only good thing that would come out of it is the hot guys from the show. I remember the pictures you showed me."