Chapter Fourteen (Say What?!)

LAURA's POV:

A few days went by with nothing but pure happiness.

I was with Ross.

Apparantly, Vanessa got with Riker.

The other boys have been very supportive.

As for Rydel, I haven't really seen her much the past few days and according to Riker, she hasn't been herself lately.

I hope that whatever is making my Delly Sandwich sad, will disappear because I don't want her to turn out the way I did.

I have my superhero.

Vanessa has her superhero.

I hope Rydel will find hers soon.

Anyway, I was just getting up from a nap in my bed when I heard a buzz coming from my jean pocket.

At first I was confused as to what it was making that sound but then I remembered.

Stormie got me a new phone yesterday since I lost it at the arena about a week ago, and she let me keep my old number.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw I got a text from an unknown number. I opened it up and read the creepy words aloud in my head: "I'm still here and I know where you are. Soon, you're gonna belong to Hell. So watch your back."

I reread it over and over again until I got so scared I thought I would bite my lips off by biting on them so hard.

Could the text be sent by, dare I say it... Dallas?

Could he really still be alive?

After I stabbed him?

After I watched his body turn purple?

After I waited until I couldn't feel his pulse any longer?

I gulped before texting the person back: "Who are you?"

I placed my phone back in my pocket, got off my bed, left the room, and went downstairs to see Vanessa and Riker in the livingroom, almost making out.

"Well, that's a pretty sight," I said to myself sarcastically as I walked past them into the kitchen.

Ross was in there making something.

I went up behind him and wrapped my hands around his waist.

He jumped and turned around to look at me.

"My God, Laur," he said panting. "You just scared the living daylights out of me."

I laughed. "Sorry."

I pecked his lips.

"What are you making," I asked him.

He smirked. "It's surprise."

I rolled my eyes. "I hate surprises."

He snickered. "I know."

I felt a buzz from my pocket.

"Excuse me," I said walking away from him a bit.

I took my phone out of my pocket.

It was a text from the unknown number again.

I opened it and read the words: "An old friend."

Biting my lip, I started to question who this could be.

My first guess is Dallas but I actually have a lot of 'old friends' so it could be any one.

I decided to text back: "What do you want from me?"