Chapter Twenty-Five (Busted.)

LAURA's POV:

~The Next Morning~

My eyes slowly opened.

I felt a hand caress my shoulder.

I looked over at Ross who was laying next to me, holding me gently.

He smiled. "Good morning, Sleepy Head."

I pecked his lips. "Morning! Last night was something, huh?"

He snickered. "Last night was wonderful."

I nestled up against him, laying my head back down on his chest. "Do you think we should go wake up Aggy?"

He shrugged. "Let's just stay like this for a little longer."

He pulled me towards him again and kissed my lips passionately.

I pulled away. "Okay, let's wake her up now--"

He ignored my plea and kissed me again.

I tried letting go but he held me there.

He passionately kissed me and I quickly gave in and kissed him back.

"I love you so much," he mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too," I mumbled back. "But let's get Aggy now."

This time he let go. He sighed. "Fine Laur, let's go get our little girl."

I rolled my eyes. He was such a guy!

We both removed the blankets from over us and stood up.

When I realized I was bare naked, I blushed.

Ross smirked. "Hello gorgeous," he said pulling me in for a hug.

I pushed him away. "Get dressed, Ross. We had enough time to do this last night."

Ross threw his hands up in the air and said jokingly, "You were the one who wanted to do this so badly the other day."

I raised my eyebrows. "That's cause I thought I was going to die the next day."

Ross fell silent. He came up from behind me and hugged me. He kissed the back of my head. "I'm sorry, baby."

I sighed. "It's alright." I looked around. "But wait, I haven't officially moved in here and my clothes are still in my old room! Could you get dressed and quickly go get me some clothes?"

He raised his eyebrows. "I could give you some of mine."

I shook my head no. "If I came out of this room with your clothes on, the others would definitely expect something."

He nodded. "Good point. Just stay here covered in our blankets. I'll be right back!"

ROSS' POV:

I threw on some clothes, opened the door a smidge and when I saw that no one was out there, I tiptoed down the hall to Laur's room. I creaked the door open a crack and slid in.

The room was empty. Where was Aggy? I thought she slept in here last night.

Hmm... The others probably made her a bed last night.

I walked over to the drawers that were in the corner of the room.

I opened up the top drawer and pulled out some hot booty shorts and a sexy tank top.

I smiled at my wise choice of clothing for her, and I headed to the door to the room again.

I put my hand on the doorknob and swung the door open and standing right there, in front of me, were all of my siblings.

They all had raised eyebrows as if they knew something I didn't.

I laughed nervously. "Can I get through?"

Riker who stood closest to me, in front of everybody, shook his head. "Not until you tell us what happened last night?"

I gulped. "Excuse me?"

Riker slapped his hand against his head.

Rydel answered for him. "When Aggy decided she wanted to go to bed last night, she wanted to say goodnight to her new parents first. We brought her up here to see you guys, when-- well, you know, we heard some things coming from your room. Would you like to explain yourself?"

I felt my cheeks turn red.

Rydel looked down at the clothes I had in my hand. "Are those for Laura?"

I shrugged and words started to spill out of my mouth. "Okay, maybe we did have sex? So what? She's infertile. Nothing will happen! Plus, she was begging for it the other day. I thought I could give her what she was aski--"

"Ross," Rocky interrupted. "We don't care that you two were doing that kinda crap. We just don't want you doing that with your whole family and your new daughter in the house. It makes it awkward for everyone when their passing by your room."

I bit my lip. "I'm sorry, guys. I bet Laura's sorry too."

Riker nodded. "Well, Vanessa's talking to her right now, trying to find out how sorry she is."