Chapter Twenty-Seventh (Hungry)

LAURA's POV:

Once Ross and I were dressed and ready for the day, we headed downstairs.

"Oh, I would love that," I heard a small voice squeal from the kitchen.

"How many servings," it sounded like Stormie was asking.

"15 billion!"

We walked into a kitchen full of laughter and awes.

Everyone looked at us. Aggy, who was sitting in my seat, yelled, "Mommy, Daddy!! Good morning!"

I smiled. "Morning Sunshine! You been having a good time here so far?"

She nodded. "You bet!"

Ross walked over to his seat and sat down.

Because Aggy was taking my seat, I firmly sat myself on Ross' lap. He grunted in surprise and pain.

Aggy giggled. "Your hurting him, Mommy."

I smiled. "That's alright! He's strong enough to handle me."

Suddenly, I got an idea.

"Aggy, why don't you sit on my lap!"

"Sure," she yelled perkily.

I pulled my phone out from my back pocket, let Aggy take a seat on my thighs, and held my phone up above my head.

"Everyone that can get in the picture, get in!"

Ross' siblings, Vanessa, and Stormie all surrounded us from the behind and smiled.

I took the picture and everyone went back to what they were doing and Aggy sat back down in my seat.

I posted the pic to Twitter captioning it, "My heroes... ❤️"

"You're in the selfie mood, I see!"

I turned to Ross. "Yeah. Plus, I want my fans to know that I'm feeling good. I want them to know that my happiness is because of you guys."

Ross pecked my lips. "We're happy cuz you're happy."

Smiling, I put my phone down and took the chance to sniff the scent of the pancakes Stormie was making.

I sighed. "It smells so good! Mama Storms, I'll have 15 billion servings too."

Everyone laughed.

After only another few minutes, Stormie was placing big plates of pancakes in front of us.

I finished my serving in thirty seconds, before everyone else.

"Could I have some more?"

Everyone looked at my plate in surprise.

"Well, that was fast," Rydel snickered.

Stormie smiled. "Of course you can have some more, Hunny!"

She took my plate and placed five more on it.

"Could I put toppings on it?"

Furrowing her eyebrows, Mama Storms nodded. "Sure, there's a bunch of ice cream toppings in the fridge."

My eyes widened. "Oooh! Ice cream seems nice right now!"

I stood up from Ross' lap and walked to the cupboard.

I pulled out a big thing of the Jimmy's and a giant ice cream scooper.

I opened the freezer door and pulled out the ice cream.

I lipped my lips. Neapolitan!

I took three huge scoops and spread them on my pancakes.

Opening up the fridge, I pulled out the whipped cream, the chocolate sauce, and a jar of cherries.

I sprayed out the rest of the bottle of whipped cream, spooned out a bunch of chocolate sauce, sprinkled five handfuls of Jimmy's, and placed six cherries, all on my breakfast.

"Wa-la!"

I sat back down on Ross' lap and picked up my spoon.

"Mommy, can I have some?"

I looked over at Aggy.

I was about to say no, but then I realized how much I had just put on my plate, and all the strange stares I was getting from everybody.

"Of course you can have some, Aggy," I said bringing one of the scoops of ice cream to her plate. "But only a little bit! I don't want you getting a stomach ache."

Vanessa spoke up. "You're worried about HER getting a stomach ache?"

I nodded. I felt a hand reach around me and touch my forehead.

"She doesn't feel that warm," Ross said.

I laughed. "I can't help it when I'm hungry, guys. There's nothing wrong with me. I just haven't eaten since before I got to the hospital yesterday! My belly needs something to munch on."

"Okay," Stormie said unconvinced. "Enjoy your bre-- meal, then!"

I smiled at her then went back to eating my delicious pancakes.