Chapter Twenty-Six (Bustedx2)

LAURA's POV:
I sat on Ross' bed, covered in his blankets, waiting for him to return.
I watched the door intently.
The doorknob turned and the door opened slowly.
I watched Vanessa appear in the doorway.
I bit my lip.
"Hey Laura," my sister said. "How you feeling? How was last night?"
I shrugged. "Alright. Why?"
She looked at me like she knew something I didn't. "I don't know, Laur. You tell me."
I hesitated. "I don't understa--"
"No," Ness interrupted. "Don't act dumb. What were you and Ross doing last night?"
I closed my eyes and I felt myself blush in embarrassment. "I don't wanna say. Plus, something tells me you already know."
She shook her head in shame. "What were you two thinking?"
"I for one, was thinking, 'I'm in fertile. Why not make the best of it?'"
Vanessa sighed. "While all of us were in the house, including Aggy? You two were pretty dang loud."
I shrugged. "It kind of slipped my mind that you guys were home. Last night, it was only me and Ross."
My sister bit her lip. "Whatever. Just please don't ever, and I mean, EVER, do this again when others are around. It makes it uncomfortable for everyone."
I nodded. "Got it. Now, I'm butt naked so it would be great if you could leave. I need to get some clothes on."
She calmed down. "Alright, I'll leave and stop lecturing you."
She opened the door again and walked down the hall.
In less than a minute, Ross appeared in the doorway, with my clothes, and pink on his cheeks.
He gulped.
"Did your brothers talk to you about it too?"
He nodded. "Yep," he said popping the p.
He closed the door and I got out from under his covers, exposing my bare skin to the air.
He brought me my clothes and I quickly slipped them on.
"Thanks," I whispered still quite embarrassed by the talk I just had with my older sister.
"You're welcome," he also whispered back.
I looked up into his eyes, and smiled softly.
He smiled too.
I pressed myself up against him and threw my hands on his back, forcing him into a hug.
He hugged back, bringing his arms up to my shoulders.
"Thanks for being here for me," I said.
He snickered. "Hey. You've been here for me too."
I sighed and let go of him.
I sat on the edge of his bed and pulled out my phone.
"What're you doing?"
I ignored his question and logged onto Twitter.
I clicked the top right corner to maintain my own tweet.
"Come here," I said to Ross.
He sat down next to me.
I clicked the camera option on the tweet and held the camera up above my head.
"Is your twitter name still @.rossr5?"
He nodded. "Yep. Always has been, always will be."
I clicked the button to snap the photo and I captioned it, "I have known this man forever. Recently, some hard stuff has happened with me but this guy has been there through it all. Luv you @.rossr5. You'll always be my superhero."
I posted it and waited for the many replies that would soon come rushing in.
And like I had expected, they came in fast. A lot of people were happy, tweeting stuff like, "you two are cute," or "glad your happy again laura." Only very few people were giving me hate. Besides, I've learned to ignore the negative stuff.
I'm a new me. And it's all because Ross shaped me to be who I am right now. He saved me.