Double D's Writers

WHAT WAS THE FIRST WATTPAD BOOK YOU EVER READ?

DG: I honestly cannot remember. I first opened a Wattpad account around five maybe six years ago, and that was when I was super into anime, so it was probably something anime related. Then I opened my current account and I think the first book I read on that one was "Cell Phone Swap".

Jo: Well, I got Wattpad on my Blackberry in 2011 but and my first ever book was "F.A.I.T.H" a story that will stay with me forever, I've probably read it like 30 times by now. So, the moment I could register an account for myself in 2014, I sent the author a message and she's one of the most amazing people who is so supportive of all that I do.

Kari: I remember I was reading books while not having an account on Wattpad. But from what I remember, the first book that I laid my eyes on was "The Criminal" by JaysArmy

Kayy: The first Wattpad book I read was "His" by JoCharlyta and Nishsai_V.

Nish: I opened my Wattpad account over a year ago and the first real book that I read was "The Last Virgin Standing" by laughterandjynx. That book opened my eyes to the real, mainly perverted Wattpad community! But the ending was tragic :-c

Tas: The first Wattpad book I ever read was recommended to me by one of friends back in 2015. It's called "Mysterious, Discovered, Accepted". And I absolutely adore it.

Potato Ghost: "Reasons to love a nerd like me" (before it became a sample book).

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE BAND?

DG: Must I choose?? Ha-ha!! I really don't have one. My taste in music is a bit...wild. It ranges from Classical to oldies rock. I do like ACDC a lot though.

Jo: I can hands down say that it's Linkin Park... But up there with them is Bring Me The Horizon, The Neighbourhood, Twenty-One Pilots and Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Kari: I listen to anything that catches my ear so picking my 'favourite' is quite a tricky task but if I was to really pick I think it would be Within Temptation and Three Days Grace.

Kayy: My favourite band is probably Falling in Reverse or Pierce the Veil (I can't pick one, you know?)

Nish: I'm pretty sure that I can't live without Twenty- One Pilots, Panic At The Disco!, The 1975, The Chainsmokers, 5 Seconds Of Summer, X Ambassadors and Mumford & Sons!

Potato Ghost: : BTS (which is a kpop group).

Tas: I'm torn between saying Panic at the Disco and Linkin Park. But I'm also a huuuge fan of twenty-one pilots and OneRepublic. And Green Day and - ugh there's just so many. 

FAVOURITE SUGARY TREAT?

DG: Chocolate chip brownies. I'm a sucker for chocolate!!

Jo:  Chinese bowties and Greek Chocolate Cake. Don't ask me to choose because I honestly can't...

Kari: Anything with chocolate brings me a lot of happiness... Dammit! This is such a hard question. I wasn't prepared for this haha. Hmm let's go with... Kinder! I think my username originally came from me having an obsession over Kinder at that time so why not embrace it.

Kayy: I can't pick one sugary treat, they're all delicious!

Nish: Mmmmmmmm...... Really hard question to answer. Can I just get a bag of sugar with chocolate, oh and ice cream? Right now I'm just eating bags of mini- marshmallows!