dinner-dash

As usual, you smell your favourite restaurant before you can even catch a glimpse of it!

Yes, their food is that aromatic and DELICIOUS!

After waiting an eternity, you finally get a table! Sitting down comfortably, before you even get a menu you place your bib on.

The waitress playfully laughs at your excitement, she takes your drink orders and scurries off, letting you decide what you wanna eat.

Unexpectedly, a new waiter arrives. Placing your double thick chocolate milkshake right in front of you, while wearing a charming smile.

Once again he surprises you. Instead of the usual, "May I take your order?", he settles for, "May I take your number, or a date right now?".

Wait? What the heck just happened? Are you imagining things? Is this insanity? Are you dreaming?

You pinch yourself, except nothing happens other the feeling the pain in your right arm.

Everything that is happening now is real?!?!

All that you care about is your sweet chilli chicken, definitely not about a date, especially on the day you're meant to pig out!

HOW NOT TO CHOKE ON A CHICKEN BONE:

Glasses Fog:

Firstly, clean your glasses. Stop blushing. Clean the steam out of your glasses. Fake confidence, and carrying on reading!

Is It Me You’re Looking For:

For the sake of your dignity, first make sure it was you he was hitting on. And not one of your best friend sitting next to you. Worse, your mother.

Reaction-o-Meter:

If you observe your life, you would have realised that you are a different person around your family, friends and even strangers. So if you're in the joyous company of your family, just say that you are not old enough to date, and perhaps talk to him by going to the 'bathroom'. Or if you have the exquisite company of your friends, don't freak the poor boy out by getting wild! Just remember that not every person wants to date a raving lunatic.

Baby Daddy:

Not interested? Let's play make believe, I'll go first.

"I'm 3 months pregnant, with the love of my life's baby. Today is our anniversary, but he had to miss it because of the stupid judge. The judge didn't understand why he assaulted my neighbour. But I will always remember, he was defending my honour. I say he should have just killed him, now that ignorant prick is just wasting a hospital bed...", just go on and on with your ridiculous story until he leaves.

Payment:

Flirt your way out of ever paying for a meal again! Just imagine the lifetime of free sweet chilli chicken you can get! Play his and your cards right, and soon you'll dominate the world with your chicken, goodbye McDonald's.

The Ol’ Switcheroo:

If you want to keep your tummy filled with your favourite food. Then by all means, give the poor waiter your number. Or at least what he thinks is your number. I find that accidentally mixing up your number with the exterminators number happens so often these days ;)

Cupid:

Or. You can always use this unfortunate situation to your advantage, pass of one of your single friends numbers as your own. Who knows , maybe you’d be an incredible matchmaker in the near future. And he could thank you by giving you your sweet chilli chicken!

◼⬛◼

Don't forget to vote, comment and of course follow!
X