no-I-in-team

It's that time of the year again when the dreaded group work assessment comes about.

And of course, it has to count for half of your grade.

Maybe you'll get lucky, and get the smartest kid in your class. On a side note, if you're the smartest kid, you're usually screwed!

Getting a group with your best friends would be a dream come true!

Your eyes bulge out, hands shaking and vulgar words soon to be spouted out.

You're in a group with the people who you hate the most!

Your ex best friends and you working together?!?! Yes, the same girls who did all those horrible things to you in front of the whole school!

How can your teacher ruin your life just like that? Seems pretty easy because she doesn't plan on letting you changing groups.

HOW NOT TO TURN INTO A FIRE BREATHING BITCH QUEEN:

Keep It Professional:

Make sure you that have the right mindset. As much as it may feel as if this project is here to curse you. It sadly is ultimately, for half your grade and that is what matters. Try to keep that in mind when working with your wonderful group. And don't be friendly with your enemies, just get straight to the point and do what has to be done.

Open Communication:

It is a good idea to speak to the individuals in your group and say that you are willing to make and effort to make it work as long as they are equally as co-operative.

Yes, Ma'am:

If you're not keen on directly speaking or confrontations. Divide up the work equally between the group. Make sure everyone is completely clear on what they need to do. Create a chat group for any questions people may have. But remember to make the best of the situation.

◼⬛◼

Hope you guys have a good day!
Don't forget to tap that little star on the bottom, every vote counts :)