flight-of-the-necklace

"Congratulations Y/N, you are finally a BIG girl now that you got your first period!", your mother proudly says while making you cheeks burn off your face.

"When I reached that stage in my life, my mother gave me a little something. And her mother gave it to her. Do you know what that trinket is?"

You think for a while, the only possible thing that comes to mind is a pack of condoms, since your ready to give birth to the next generation. Or "A tampon?", being the only sensible answer you can give your mother.

"Haha, you're so silly. No, it's the most precious family heirloom in entire family. Open out your hand, and close your eyes."

You comply to your mother's dramatics. Opening out your palm, you feel a cold piece of jewellery. It was a dainty gold necklace, with a beautiful butterfly pendent.

"Wow, neat Mom. I gotta go call Cherry and thank her for hiding my bloody backside. Thanks again."

✖️A Month Later

"Y/N, wear your heirloom necklace to your aunt's wedding!", your mother screams at you.

"Sure thing!", except for the fact that you can't find it. Your jewellery box has already been searched a million and one times, and your room is upside down.

HOW TO STAY IN THE FAMILY AFTER YOU LOST THEIR MOST PRECIOUS TOKEN:

World Of The Backwards:

Retrace your steps, think of every place you ever went with it. Search everywhere, even your mother's room. She may have just seen it laying around, thinking how irresponsible you are.

Excuse Book:

"Hey mom, I don't wanna make Aunt May jealous, you know? Cause Grandma gave you the beautiful necklace and gave her nothing. So her wedding will be pretty shitty because she doesn't have anything as beautiful to give her future female spawns. Let's not ruin her special day?"

OR

"Oh shucks! I completely forgot to tell. I sent the necklace for a special cleaning. Since I noticed that it was kinda rusty, with it being old and stuff?"

CSI:

Perhaps you have a sibling, or a sly cousin staying with you. Find them and politely ask if they've seen your prized artefact. If they say no, take a leaf out of CSI's book and grab a spotlight , and interrogate until you get the answers you're looking for. Or go mafia style and beat it out of them! (A/N: We do not condone violence unless it's for food)

Bidorbuybidorbuybidorbuybidorbuy:

This is an extreme. A last resort. Something you should never do unless you absolutely had no other choice. Go online and try and check to see if there any cheap imitations of your necklace. At least you won't have to worry about your mother breathing down your neck about it. This buys you time to look for it in a more relaxed manner, unless they have a 30 minute delivery service.

Loony Lovegood:

Remember Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter? Specifically The Order of the Phoenix?

Don't stress. The necklace has to be somewhere in your house. Just give it time if you don't care about facing your mothers wrath.

◼⬛◼

Welcome to all of you new readers! Thanks so much for giving us chance! Hope to see your vote and comments.
You guys make our day!

Xoxo
Double D's Writers