the-fry-thief

You have been dreaming about your favourite McDonald's meal all day long.

A kind soul surprises you with a bag of goodness...

You snatch the bag out of his hand, dropping the wrapped goods out of the bag.

A burger, serviettes and sauce packets fall out of the bag.

What's the meaning of this?

Where are MY fries?

You slowly tilt your head in the direction of that 'kind' soul, with your voice filled with sweet venom, you ask, " Where are my fries?".

A grin grows maliciously on his face, "I ate them".

HOW TO REACT WITHOUT MURDERING THIS JACKASS WHO JUST DEVOURED THE ONLY THING THAT YOU HOLD SACRED:

You Look Thirsty:

Plaster a great, big smile on your face.  Gracefully reach out for your drink,  pop off the lid... And drop it on his idiotic head.

Just remember that a cold drink will make you sticky while a milkshake will make you creamy and sticky :)

Sharing Is Caring:

We aren't monsters. Girls do know how to share and it's not a problem. But when there isn't a single fry left in that bag... There is no such thing a sharing.

Time To Pull Out The Waterworks:

We all know that guys are unequipped when it comes to handle crying girls. Start sobbing, get the snot flowing and those horrible sounds out. Between each breathe, whisper out the word 'fries', he might get the idea sooner or later...

Payback  Is A Bitch:

Take something that he loves just as much, let him watch you destroy it with your bare hands. Nothing more refreshing than watching a guy have a mental breakdown... And no, we aren't psychopaths- I think...

Mouth Closed:

Close that jaw. Don't  allow that burger to go anywhere near your mouth. The burger may be good but just remember that its incredible when you have fries with it. Also give this guy the silent treatment, he can't be that incompetent to not realise what he has done.

Violence Is Always The Answer:

Who cares? Just murder this fool. He stole your fries; the  most important thing to you in this world. How could a person not realise how important fries are to a girl?!?! He is asking for a death sentence, why not fulfil it :)

Don't worry about hiding the body, going to jail will be worth it.

◼⬛◼

May the fries be with you.