school-threats

Teachers have an underlying badge that no one can see at the first glance but comes to discover it within a few weeks of school. That 'I Stand Up For Favoritism' is more brighter than the disguised lecture about how we should treat others equally and fairly.

But Mrs StrikesLie was swimming in her own lies and had already targeted two students as her gems.

Exaggerating their achievements, praising them to others as if they were her trophies, even if all their achievements are being the most talkative people in the class and getting caught for smoking.

But who are we, dedicated students, to judge?

That was the prominent truth that many of us have to deal with.

HOW TO BE A DOUBLE STANDARD SLAYER:

Witchcraft:

Purchase a whole bag of voodoo dolls in which you'd be able to release your frustration by pinning sharp objects into the material making the teacher become your victim. Show them that inequality hurts.

If you don't strive for violence as being the answer to that problem, you can change the option in which you will use the voodoo doll. One pin in the body of the doll and the teacher will come running to you to apologize. Remember to celebrate the satisfaction with your friends or pets.

Rants Of A Mad Man:

Feeling the urge to let your thoughts out of dark? Spread the wise words through the school corridors while you're ranting away through a dictaphone. You aren't alone in this and through this method you might even gain some new friends. The more slayers the less the double standards.

Return, Please:

Not everyone has an outgoing nature and that is naturally okay. For those that aren't feeling confident to share their thoughts with the whole school could easily go to the office or the reception and ask to change classes.

Ms. President:

To fight inequality you have to have a strong motivation and support so if you're feeling that you aren't capable of doing it alone, bring your parents for a talk and this should help in sorting it out.

◼⬛◼

Happy Back To School! Learn your timetables and count down the days to your next holiday :)

Comment if you have similar experiences, we can always badmouth your teacher together!

Don't suffer in silence. #Equality