z-it-you?

The big night has finally arrived...

Whether it be your first date, a night out with your friends at long last or even a fancy dinner with your family.

Whatever the occasion, you're definitely dressing for the occasion!

You have the perfect outfit with the best and most gorgeous pair of boots. Your hair and makeup is perfect! You could be the next Kylie Jenner if it wasn't for one little thing...

To be fair, little is an understatement!

It is huge! And redder than a clown'a nose!

You guessed it, a zit!

You're probably wondering how you only noticed it now and not earlier when you were getting ready.

Well the answer is simple. Witchcraft, curses and puberty can give anyone pimples.

HOW TO DISGUISE YOUR NEW COMPANION:

Faced With Cake:

Bring out the concealer. Summon the blush. It's time to put those hours of watching YouTube Make-Up tutorials videos to good use.

Warning: Covering up zits with make up can actually make your skin worse but hey, desperate times right.

Cindy Crawford:

If your unfriendly companion refused to be hidden, then become a young version of Cindy Crawford. Turn it into a mole! Just cover it up with some eyeliner and Voila! Instant mole and no pimple embarrassment!

Band Aids Don't Fix Bullet Holes :

You should never do it. You shouldn't have done it. But you gave in to the temptation. You popped the zit. But now is not the time for lectures.
Except now, your pimple has vanished and you're left with an overzealous face crater. It's now a wound. Which means you need to treat it like a wound, since this is a 911 situation - bring out the Winnie the Pooh band aid to cover up.

You can always tell a super cool story about how you saved a cat from a tree before it unfortunately scratched you!

Bangs For A Day:

Try tucking your hair into a hat or behind your ears to achieve fake bangs. And yes, the heat may become absolutely unbearable! And this may or may not cause excessive sweat which could possibly lead to a worse zit situation, buuuuuut, at least it's covered for your big night.

Jugehead Jones:

Aside from his iconic story telling, or being a Serpent, what else is amazing about Jughead? Yes. Yes. Yes. His beanie. Take a page out of his book and embrace your favourite stylish beanie. Pull it down to your forehead and cover up every blemish appearing there. And if it's a chin zit , maybe a scarf will do?

ICE ICE BABY:

Believe it or not, applying ice to the skin actually helps to imitate the short-term constriction of the blood vessels which in turn helps to temporarily and short term improve the appearance of some pimples. Wrap up a few cubes of ice in a paper towel or cloth and apply the ice on the area alternatively for a few minutes. Then proceed with any of the above.

Au Natural:

For those of you who are brave enough to do so, you can always go natural and embrace your zit friend and pimply companions. Use the long term solutions of healthy skin care and proper cleansers and you'll rid yourself of these horrid faceless monsters once and for all!

◼⬛◼

Anyone have any good TV, movie or book recommendations?