a-thousand-words

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la la- look mom there's Santa!

It is the season to get your picture taken, and not a selfie. An actual picture

But every year your eyes are always closed or you look realllllly disturbed! But let's try and make it right this time :)

HOW NOT TO USE PHOTOSHOP:

Popeye:

The  wisest thing you do before you take a picture, is to make sure that your teeth are sparkling clean. Not an ounce of spinach stuck in your teeth! Dust all those crumbs of your pretty dress. Make a good impression, one that Santa will remember! Maybe one day when you're old enough, you can be Mrs Claus.

Say Cheese:

Remember to be friendly and smile. No matter who (or what) comes to you. Hand over your funky animal balloons with a cheery smile. But prepared to smile endlessly throughout the day.

Naughty or Nice:

As awkward as the thought may be , try not to let the fact that you're sitting on a really old man's or a very young man with a Crazy white beard's lap. Remember it's Santa!And this is the moment of truth where you have to evaluate all your decisions from this year.

#2017FEMALESANTA:

You've seen Santa for about 17 years now, ever since you were 5 months old. You probably know him better than anyone? So it's about time that you wore that suit. Who's to say Santa Clause can't be a 17 year old girl?Beware of the crying children, and most importantly the ones who pee or throw tantrums. At least you get paid.

But Daddy:

Daddy is always the one who you turnto when you want something. And this year it happens to be latest iPhone. You've been dreaming about it ever since the launch. But sadly you didn't get it. You got an iPhone 8. Yes, rich girl problems. But just learn to be grateful and say thank you.

◼⬛◼

A special series of Christmas themed chapters for some special readers. We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas ❤️

 We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas ❤️