wattpad-runaway

You: Hi

10 Days Later

You: Hello?

30 Days Later

You: Have you been kidnapped recently.

You: Did I do something?

40 Dyas Later

You: What a great friend.

You have concluded that your Wattpad friend has fallen off the face of the earth, more or less Wattpad.

Who knows who's receiving your constant texts, gifs, and links. Maybe it's gone to hell with your friend. Wattpadder's need to be drenched I holy water, we all know this...

Do you wanna know how to resurrect your hellish friend?

Well, if you don't you are in the wrong place!

We, will just tell you how to survive the loss of your soulmate, and your one and only friend.

HOW TO STAY SANE:

Sinking Like The Titanic:

Your Wattpad friend does have a life outside Wattpad, believe it or not. She might just be sinking in her work! Life is chaotic, many wattpadder's suffer from this horrible thing called school or work, sometimes even both! She is probably trying to do her best but just can't keep head above water like Jack in Titanic.

E.T Phone Home:

Maybe she's just really some extra-terrestrial that played you all along for some social experiment her superiors made her do and now she has returned to the mothership.

Professor Lupin Syndrome:

She's most likely a werewolf and her infection settings got stuck on Psycho Wolf Mode during the last full moon. She ended up joining a pack and is now officially their Alpha because she murdered the previous one. He must have been too whiny for her liking. But her being an alpha is irrelevant, she should be dead to you for not telling you about those love bites she received form her fluffy friend! Sharing is caring :)

"Baby, You Can Count On Me.":

As catchy as Ansel Elgort's songs are... They're all lies (A/N: He still hasn't replied to any of my messages). But that's beside the point. Point is, count the days since you last spoke. Let those numbers increase till you finally see her in person... Then punch her for each day she missed. Violence is the key to success!

The Last Resort: Dr. Phil:

Talk to her! Bombard her with questions! Find out what the hell is going on without sounding like a serial killer who has been stalking her. Remember, this is the age of social media, it can't be to track her and her loved ones down...

◼⬛◼

Remember, CYBER STALKING IS MOST PROBABLY A CRIME :)