bed-time

Ever wanted to know what a perfect sleepover sounds like?

Wonder no more!

Grab all your friends and don't forget the sleeping bags because we are about to tell you how amazing it is!!

HOW TO SLEEP LIKE A CHAMPION:

Our Hideout:

Build a fort by using couple of long length blankets and tying them or wrapping them around the backseats of any chairs. Bring in some snacks, pillows, game boards and crawl into your hideout zone and enjoy your time with your friend/friends.

Onesie Squad:

Who doesnt love wearing a onesie? It keeps you warm, you dont have to put extra thought into deciding what to wear as the top and bottom and you can become any animal youd want to be. Simply, you wont regret it.

Sleepover Runaway:

Always dreamed of becoming a model on the runaway? Explore this through by setting up some LED lights in your room, dress up in anything youd like, set up chairs in the back of your room with plushies as your watching audience and walk like you own it. Strike a pose, do silly things but most importantly be yourself!

Movie Marathon:

That one is a classic. When you think of sleepovers, watching movies always comes to our minds. Pick a few movies and enjoy your marathon with you friend/friends.

Karaoke Battles:

If you enjoy singing or you just know countless lyrics to many songs, you may enjoy this option. You dont have to own Singstar games or anything like that. Simply use YouTube by searching for a particular song and add karaoke at the end. You can get many options.

Video Games:

If you own some video games that can be played on a multiplayer mode, you can team up and enter the virtual world.

Bake-Off:

Baking is actually so entertaining! Just search up for some verified recipes on the internet and grab all of the needed ingredients and bake it until you make it. When you do, please send me a picture of it so I could admire your masterpiece.

Memory Jar:

Use colourful pages and cut them out into different shames or just have them congruent and write down memories that you remember from the years of your friendship. Once you do that, fold them and place them inside a jar which you could decorate in whatever way you want to.

Quizzes:

Take some online quizzes and test your knowledge, your sense of mind, personality and even to predict how many babies youll have in the future. They are super entertaining and free.

Spa-Day:

Pamper yourself with face masks, a shoulder massage or a head rub. Just lay down on something comfortable and let your friend give you a quick spa service and you do it vice versa. It would soothe any of your worries, brighten up your day and definitely lift up your spirits.

◼⬛◼
I wish you an awesome sleepover. Enjoy!

The music video on top has no relevance but who doesn't love Lesbian Jesus?