baiting- cats

Catfishing (v): To lure someone into a relationship by adopting a fake online persona.

Or, the way I see it: An excellent way to get revenge on the most vile and disgusting person you know AKA Your Mortal Enemy.

I'm almost 100% sure that someone came to mind whilst you read the above sentence. Correct?

Whilst there are many many creative ways in which you can exact your revenge, I doubt any of them are as fun as catfishing them. Especially when this enemy happens to be a disgusting paedophile...

Teaching him a lesson could be the best thing you ever do!

HOW TO BRING MISERY TO YOUR MORTAL ENEMY:

Partners In Crime:

Having a partner guarantees that you will enjoy this opportunity even more, if you have a companion by your side laughing with you. All you need is a friend whose idea of pranking you is giving you a a packet full of air as a gift. Or someone who has a particularly unique sense of humour.

Knock Knock:

Who's there?

The most important question should never be answered, especially when you're catfishing someone. It's best to invest in a new number, that can never be traced back to you!

Codename Mayhem:

Ensure that you have a storyline before you begin your mission. There is no room for error at all. Make sure you know your story like the back of your hand. Try not to send pictures because Google Reverse Image a thing, but you should remember the name of the person who you send pictures of. You don't want your enemy to show up months later, faking amnesia and realising that you're fake.

Catfishing IS FUN, Not Math:

Remember to have fun. This is all just for fun. Perhaps making the most vile and disgusting person endure a little bit of an uncomfortable situation. No BIGGIE. But ultimately for fun, laughs. And in some cases, an excellent way to kick off your holiday.

◼⬛◼

VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW!

A special dedication to a good friend, Un-Official_Devil

Thanks for the good laughs. Just a reminder for next time, remember ALL the details you send out about your life. Especially the images, Google Reverse Image is a thing, my dear Eiza González. Also, your so called boyfriend is not into girls... Better luck next time, my young philanthropist. Oh, and I'm not dead, but you were right, "Oh God".

-A