cramping-my-style

This whole period thing is cramping my style.

So you're sitting in the most boring English lesson of your life with a grumpy old man droning on about some kind of sonnet. Or was it a poem? Your nose tickles. Your stomach twists. And you sneeze. Only mucus isn't the only liquid you feel...

Yup, your bloody period is punctual.

Normally, you would politely excuse yourself to the loo. Unfortunately, it's the lesson after break and there is no way in hell that your teacher will let you go.

WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOU BLEED TO DEATH IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS

Simply Ask:

It wouldn't hurt to ask, the worst he would do you is start screaming at the class and throwing things, but teachers do that everyday. So there's not much of a difference.

The Long Walk To Freedom:

Assuming he is a grumpy old man, walk out of the class. It's better to get forgiveness than to ask for permission, right?

If he has anything to say to you, tell it like it is. He'll probably be too embarrassed to say anything to you.

Achoo:

To be the ultimate queen of deception, grab a few tissues and everyone will assume that you're going to blow the slimey mucus out of your fretalius.

When on your quest while you are racing to the bathroom like your life depends on it, just make sure no troll pops up. If they do just shove your wand up their nose.

Time:

You could be dead or alive, only time will tell...

Vomit:

Just get to and run to the bathroom, everyone will think that you are 'sick', or pregnant...

◼⬛◼

What we have learnt today, is that being a girl includes lots of deception and that school is a miserable place.

Stay in school!

Written by girls who bleed monthly ; -)

And they demand that you vote and comment!