ghosted?

Hey. Havent heard from you in like forever. Hows you?

You send out that simple message to your friend you havent been talking to for a month. You get excited to be finally catching up.

So you wait two hours, a full day and then before you realize it, it has been two dreadful weeks of no reply. You check their profile to see whether they've been active and you clearly see it with your two eyes that they've been active a couple of minutes ago. Those couple of minutes they could have opened their app and noticed that theyve got a new message.

Somehow, they just missed it. But youre not the one to be bullshitted to. So you take this issue in your own hands. You're a warrior with a fearless heart.

HOW TO CONTACT THE DEAD:

Text Away:

Who cares if you double texted or even n-tuple texted? You just got ghosted by your own friend and it aint pretty. Maybe by the fourteenth message, they'll finally notice your persuasive skills and reply to you. In the end, you do deserve that reply.

You home?:

If it's one of your closer friends you've already hang out with at their house, it wont kill you to just go and see them at home. Do it face to face and youll be able to sense out all of the lies burning in the atmosphere. Or perhaps they were in a difficult situation so be understandable!

Petty 24/7

Since we live in an enhanced digital world, getting peoples attention became so much easier. You feel shit about the english exam youve just written? Post it. You've lost your cat? Post it. You are getting ghosted by your friend. Post it. It's that easy. In result, that may catch their attention.

Mail It Until You Nail It:

Perhaps you're just too lazy to drive up to your friends house and you feel a letter would have been more creative. They'll see how much you've put effort into getting their attention and feel guilty for blatantly ghosting you. It could guilt trip them and that serves them right.

Goodbye, Hello True Friends:

If this happens frequently, you may have to question yourself if you want to stick around in this one sided friendship. It doesn't seem like that other person is putting as equal amount of effort as you are. Don't let someone walk all over you. Don't let a person use up all of your efforts and energy without giving it back. Just know you deserve the best.

◼⬛◼❤️

◼⬛◼
❤️