thank-you

Nishsai_V : Wow. Double D's is actually over... It's a weird feeling!! I can't believe how far this little idea has come, if some of you don't know, it all started with a very inappropriate joke in the middle of a very boring class!! This book meant a great deal to me as some of you know. Can I just say that I've learnt an incredible amount of things ranging from social etiquette and basically how to be a better person in a lot of aspects in my life! Double D's has provided me my own little space to get away from reality, and to also meet some truly incredible people like my fellow writers and of course you reading this! I wanna thank you, the special person reading this, for your continuous support and encouragement. Thank you for clicking on Double D's. Thank you for every vote. Thank you for every comment. And most importantly, thank you for being you!! And lastly, I wanna thank every Double D writer for every single contribution that you've made! And especially for putting up with me, I know I am not the easiest person to work with, so you guys are truly special!!!

 And most importantly, thank you for being you!! And lastly, I wanna thank every Double D writer for every single contribution that you've made! And especially for putting up with me, I know I am not the easiest person to work with, so you guys ar...

kayy_cadger : I'm terribly sorry I had to leave Double D's. But I'm so glad these girls have done so well, I'm extremely proud of all of you. And to everyone whose read the book, I hope you enjoyed it and the book helped you somewhere along the line. Happy reading.

awkward_tumbleweed: Hey, peeps, DG here! So, this is it! The end has come and it came sooner than I thought. I've had so much fun writing for Double D's, and reading your comments always put a smile on my face. I just want to say thank you for sticking with us, and for giving Double D's a chance, and for your support! I'll be honest and say I had no idea what I was getting myself into when Nish pitched the concept of Double D's to me. I'm glad I accepted her invitation to write. Honestly, none of this would be possible without Nish. She's been supportive and a great friend throughout the course of Double D's and continues to be supportive and (you guessed it) a great friend every day. So, again, a huge thank you to you, reader, and a huge thank you to Nish!Peace! I'll see you guys around Wattpad!

TasSSingh: I cannot believe this book has come to an end. I still remember the very first chapter I wrote. And how nervous I was because it was literally my first time ever. Double D's taught me so much. Not only did I learn to face my fears and actually put pen to paper and write but I also learnt how to cope with the many millions of struggles and obstacles that we as young adults and teenagers face on a daily basis. I learnt that things aren't always as they seem and that you will never know anything for sure until you try. I am really sad that I was not able to continue the book to the very end; but circumstance didn't allow me to. I'm basically done with school. And after this, I go out into the big bad world totally prepared thanks to Double D's. I really want to thank my fellow writers for being a great support system and even better friends. You guys are all incredible people. And I wish you all the best. To Nishsai, thank you for everything you've done. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for standing by me. Thank you for just being you. And lastly. Thank you to you. The readers. Thank you so much all your support. Your inspiration. Your encouragement. Thank you! Double D's would not be where it is today if it weren't for you. I think it's important for all of us to remember this, "Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth."

Unspokenafterthought : I've definitely enjoyed this project since it kind of allows you to delve into yourself. Asking myself what I would/can do in each situation (even unlikely ones) oddly has helped me grow as a person. I realized that I am capable of creative thought and our ability as a whole to reach out to the community has been wonderful. Thanks for this opportunity, guys.

KinderKari : One of the best and most wonderful things that have happened to me in 2018 was whenever Nishsai and DG reached out to me to discuss a collaboration. To this day, I am grateful and thankful that I had that opportunity to work with so many amazing and talented people! I would like to thank all of the writers who took their time to write up the chapters because without them, there would be no Double D’s. Most importantly, I cannot thank enough the readers who supported us to the end! They were our drive and motivation so I wish all the very best for each one of them. It was one of the best opportunities in writing I had and I’ll always be forever grateful that I was a part of this memory. Thank you. Love, Karolina x