the-wheels-on-the-bus

There is nothing worse than sitting alone on a bus full of screaming schoolmates.

Who are either singing the traditional ‘The wheels on the bus’ song or just screaming in an animalistic way that annoys every bone in your body system.

On top of that, your best friend who was supposed to be there for you, cancels on you the last minute!

HOW TO SURVIVE THE JUNGEL OF THE BUS:

Getty Up, Unicorn:

Lean back comfortably in your seat, turn on your favorite song, mute out all of the odd noises in the background. It’s your time to shine in your own world of fantasy. Just look out the window and pretend you are riding the most beautiful unicorn, to your kingdom. Instead of going to the train museum in your smelly, yellow bus.

Silent Night:

This atmosphere stresses you out and you can’t concentrate on anything but those annoying sounds your schoolmates make. The logical way to face this situation is to turn around and explain to them that you can’t hear your own thoughts through all of this noise. Why can’t they play the game where no one speaks up or else they lose? But as usual, they probably didn't hear you or doesn't care about your hearing.

Escape The Riot:

If the location of the trip isn’t too far away from your hometown, then it could be ideal for you to just walk back home when you reach the destination. You will be able to escape that riot on your way back home. Let your teacher know you’re not feeling well and skittle away before anyone notices. Your health is more important than the trip. Noisy atmospheres can be harmful.

Listen To Your Senpai:

When someone is being irritating but they might not be aware of that the best way is to educate those poor souls about the proper behavior. Not many schools give lessons on how to behave on the bus so this could be your chance to make the world a better place! Put yourself in the shoes of a teacher. Give out detentions if you're feeling power hungry.

Calls To Mommy:

Email their parents, asking if they ever taught their children manners. Only do this if all else fails, and you wanna commit social suicide.

◼⬛◼

Hey sweet readers! Hope you are having a great week!

So there's some unfortunate news, one of our amazing writers is no longer able to continue with Double D's. We would just love to thank theesupernaturalgirl for all her hard work and dedication to the book. The book wouldn't be where it is without her assistance.

We wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours Tas. You're always welcome back at Double D's anytime you wish.