be-better

Double D's was written with the intent to help the socially awkward, namely the writers of this AMAZING book.

If you have come this far then you should be an expert on life, that is if whatever we are saying is any good. Probably not. But here you are!!

Are you ready for to find out the secrets of the universe? Commonly known as Project Be Better?

HERE'S OUR FINAL LESSONS:

Press Play:

Most of us are counting down the days for our next birthday, holiday or perhaps we're just looking back on our favourite memories. It's difficult for us to just simply enjoy the moment but it's time that we should start appreciating the simple, ordinary days. Everything is bound to change, start living in the moment!!

Gratitude:

It doesn't hurt to add a please and a thank you. Please simply say thank you to those who contribute to your life. Once you are aware of how fortunate you are, your  perspective on life will change to a healthier one. You won't be as martialistic and your relationships with your loved ones will improve.

Photosynthesis:

All we want to do is grow. Is that too much to ask for?

 Is that too much to ask for?

Let's Take The Trash Out:

We all have or even had those special relationships... Sometimes your best friend or partner aren't supposed to be in your life. Your relationship has become toxic. It's very difficult to acknowledge that the person who brought you so much joy (isn't a person, just kidding) is also the person the one who is making you mentally exhausted or just passive aggressive. Once you realise that things are wrong, try working on your issues. If that doesn't help then it's best for you both to move on, even if it seems impossible. Everything will work out in the end.

Positivity:

What's the worst that can happen if you don't complain for the day, smile and be kind? It's definitely a lot of effort, but practice makes perfect!! Soon it will be natural. Try to smile and laugh off the things that you can't change.

Healthy Habits:

Healthy Habits:

I think it's highly possible that we can all count down from 9? Shall we begin?

◼⬛◼Double D's may be ending but that doesn't mean that we don't care! Feel free to message us

◼⬛◼
Double D's may be ending but that doesn't mean that we don't care! Feel free to message us. We may be slow in replies but we will definitely get back to you!

Thank you so much for your support. You have no idea how much we appreciate it.