bathroom-cries

Pushing the innocent ogres out of your way, you storm into the bathroom. Thank god there's a free stall! Pulling down your heart-y underwear, you instantly find comfort as you release the waterfall you have been holding in for the past 45 minutes in that dreadful Geography class.

In bathrooms there are often strange sounds...

Sometimes you may hear another person release their own waterfall, or even lady farts. But this sound is very different...

There is a faint sound of heartbreaking sobs!

In your school, you're pretty sure that there are no ghosts in the bathroom BUT the poor girls voice eerily resembles the voice of the Moaning Myrtle.

HOW TO DRY THE TEARS OF SORROW WHILE TINKLING:

Hieroglyphics On Toilet Paper:

Who says you can't communicate on a piece of toilet paper? Back in the days when I was a young girl, who loved to doodle, I randomly chose to do it on toilet paper. Some think it's odd and gross but it was a clean, unused toilet paper! Take out your pen from your bag and start writing a quick note asking if the person wants help or maybe they need to vent. Don't be shy! You might make someone else's day and gain a friend through that act of kindness. And the person may just feel like she has no one to talk to, so you'd be her Knight in shinning armour!

Peek A Boo:

Waiting around is for the patient ones. The person in the cubicle could ignore your note so when that takes place, stand up on the toilet seat. Remember to close it, we don't want you to fall in and end up smelling like the sewer. Peak above the stall wall to check on the sobbing person. If you are afraid you'll see too much skin or something your eyes would have to deal with holy water to erase that image, don't go for this choice. It's more than likely the person could be sitting on the toilet and sobbing without their pants down.

Heartless Urinater:

Don't feel like helping or checking on that person? Just walk away when you're done with your business and pretend like you haven't heard it. If you're not guilty for not going out of your way to help that poor soul and pull them out of their misery, then it's on you. Your choice. Just don't be surprised if you get a knock from Satan's cousin congratulating you that you have joined the dark force.

Soothing Song:

If you're good at singing, stand infront of the bathroom stalls and sing a soothing song that could ease the person's pain. With powerful, motivating lyrics, it is bound to make an impact on the person and make them feel slightly better. Or make them laugh at your pathetic singing skills. Laughter is always better than crying, so it's a win!

◼⬛◼

Double D's Writers aren't licensed therapists, BUT we are alway here if you want some advice <3