Sin I ~ The Son of the Fallen One

V
The son of Lucifer Morningstar raised his head to face the sky that was pouring with tears. He was in hate and rage with his own father.
LUCIFER

He covered his eyes with his hands and spoke with sharp words of anger.

V:
"I always thought I am your favorite grandson, grandfather." (he was talking to God)

The rain poured even harder and the lighting hit a branch of an old oak tree.
He answered him with unexplainable actions which made V even more confused.

V:
"Why do you want me to be punished in this forsaken village of St. Magdalene?"

V waited for Him to answer but there was no reply but the pouring rain on his body from lying on the ground with nothing but his broken wings and pride.

He was thrown out to St. Magdalene's Village from his luxurious life in hell by his own father Lucifer.
A luxurious life he never wanted to be separated from. But all he got was the wet pavement where he was lying. He started to feel cold with the gushing wind whispering him to seek help from the discomfort.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

V entered the church while suffering from pain in his back. His wings were broken and he could almost faint to the ground. He was sent by his father from hell but then he was inside a church in search for comfort and confession.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Father Phillipe blew the candle on the altar. He knew he would have a visitor.
.
.
He walked down the aisle and saw V kneeling down in pain.

.
.
.
.

Father Phillipe:

"How dare you enter the house of God?"
.
.
.

.

V smirked and slowly stood to approach the priest.

.
.
.

V:

How dare you to ask me that?

.
.
.

Father Phillipe took a bottle of holy water from his pocket and rinsed it to the son of the devil himself.

.
.

Father Phillipe:

"I order you!! In the name of God!! Free this holy place from your evilness!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

V took the bottle from the brave yet frightened priest and drank it in front of him. He looked so angry and dismaid by the priest's way of welcoming him inside his Grandfather's house.
.
.
.