Envy (2)

V left the demon. He would rather attend to his obligations inside St. Magdalene's University than to discuss such matter that of his father.

He appeared inside an empty room and went out only to see the guardian angel, Hoseok in his human form, standing at the doorstep.

Literatute Teacher Jung:
    "You were absent in my  class."

V passed by him and walked towards his next class. He expected for Angel Grace to be there but he couldn't feel her presence nearby. He made his way to his seat and waited for his   teacher to arrive. But what saddened him was  the good guardian angel entering the room with the police officer Choi Minho. He expected for the officer but for the angel to relieve for the class was found to be entertaining for him.

The police officer and the literature teacher in one room.

His cousin Jimin was there too. Like a good student sitting at the front row. He was smiling at V. The two knew and could feel the tension brought by the two men who just entered the room.

Mr. Jung:
    "Your class intructor is not around that's why I will be with you for this period, kids. And here with us now is Police Officer Choi Minho to orient us with some basic ways to defend yourself in times of danger."

The officer smiled to the class. Girls showed their admiration to the manly officer by smiling back. And the college boys were obviously envious of his appearance. And V couldn't take away his eyes off him. Not because of admiration but with confusion and doubt.

The more the officer talked the more intrigued V could get. He spoke about the danger brought by the evil people of the small land of Last Town, St. Magdalene's Village and the danger one might be into.

Officer Choi:
   "Any volunteer?"

Most of the girls raised their hands but the officer wanted a male volunteer.

Jimin smirked while looking at his cousin. He could feel the excitement in V's eyes.

V:
  "Mr. Jung - why not start it with you?"

The class cheered for their teacher who just smiled while agreeing to the youngsters who wanted to see a glimpse of self defense.

It was all an act but the officer gave his all. As if there was a reason for him to take the act seriously. The literature looked so helpless as the officer threw him on the floor after the attempt to strangle him weakly.

Jimin and V smirked. The scene was very unlikely to be true. The guardian angel pulled out some shameful act just to hide his real capabilities.

Officer Choi:
   "What a shame, Mr. Jung. I didn't expect you to be that weak. How would you protect someone you love if you're as lame as what your students saw in you?"

V looked at the calm literature teacher. He was the one being taunted by the officer's words.

Officer Choi:
   "Especially us, men. We should be brave enough to be the guardians and protectors of the ladies in need of help. Not just merely looks, Mr. Jung. But also strength."

V waited for the guardian angel to loose his cool and give the arrogant officer a comeback he deserved. But that didn't happen.

Mr. Jung:
   "I'm glad to learn something useful from you, Officer Choi."

The officer smirked while glaring at Mr. Jung. Seemed like he almost completely lost his pleasing disposition. Triggered by the literature teacher's presence, triggered by his thoughts of disbelief.