Gluttony (2)

Officer Heavens and Angel Grace were startled. That all shifted their attention to the busted lamp.

Officer Paul Heavens:

     "All the street lamps busted as well. There must be something wrong with the village's electricity."

Angel Grace just shrugged her shoulders. Then she noticed V, smirking.

Angel Grace:

     "Maybe he has something to do with it."

She was pointing her finger to V.

Then she giggled. She was teasing V.

Yes. V did it. And he could so something more if he wished to do it.

Angel Grace:

    "Wait. How did you get inside my room? I made sure I locked it from the inside."

She was indeed wondering how on earth did V entered the room.

Angel Grace looked at Officer Heaven's hand. He was holding a key. The one he used to open the door.

She glared at V. Thinking officer Heavens arrived late, there's no way V could open the door without a spare key.

V didn't say a word. He just looked at Angel Grace. Intensely staring at her.

Officer Heavens cleared his throat.

Officer Paul Heavens:

    "Halt now, young lady. You still have a report to make. I hope you can give me a legitimate allibi this time."

Angel Grace just roled her eyes. She was sick of his own father treating her as if they were in a detention area. She used to feel that she's in jail, imprisoned by his own father.

A young woman like her should be having fun, indulging all the pleasure in the world which one could enjoy.

Angel Grace:

   "Stop treating me like detainee. You are no longer inside the Police Station or in the crime area."

Officer Heavens:

   "I told you not to go to that party. You disobeyed my order."

Angel Grace:

    "Why? All those girls at my age can freely do what they want. . . but me? I feel like a prisoner. When are you going to stop treating me as a prisoner, DAD?"

Officer sighed. If only Angel Grace's mother is alive. If only he had a wife who can take care of their only child~ their only daughter. If only Angel Grace would understand him as a father and not a police officer.

Officer Heavens:

    "I'm only doing this to protect you."

Angel Grace smirked.

Angel Grace:

   "Since when did you start caring for me, again? Oh, since mom died. And protect me from what?"

Officer Heavens clenched his fist.

Officer Paul Heavens:

    "To protect you from all  things evil in this world."

Angel Grace looked away from officer Heavens.

Angel Grace:

    "You're the one who's evil to me."