Wrath (3)

Father Phillipe:

"So you already met my sister Monica."

V was surprised by Father Phillipe's words. He looked at him an d crossed his arms.

V:

"Hell is also a place on earth Father Phillipe."

V left.

Father Phillipe remembered how Monica became the wife of the drunkard retired sherrif of the village. And the priest knew all the evil actions that drunkard did to his martyr sister who suffered from it.

Father Phillipe was torn between the sacred sacrament of marriage and the freedom of his sister's life from hell his husband brought her.

He was confused whether to convice Monica to leave his husband or just let her suffer under her husband's slavery. And even if he did, Monica just wouldn't listen to him as a priest and as a brother.

Father Phillipe sighed.

******************************

It was a rainy night in the village of St. Magdalene.

V could smell the scent of a human's inner demon but wrapped with fear and anxiety.

He rose from his bed and took a lamp with him to see the burglar he had been waiting to drop by.

*****

With his delight, he saw a boy silently walking on the convent's backyard where Father Phillipe was raising his animals.

He amusedly watch him put the chicken inside a sack as the boy struggled with the noise the animal made.

****************

The boy was about to leave but in a blink of an eye V appeared in front of him with his evil smile and a firm look on his face.

He saw him crossing his arms as he stepped backward with fear. He was caught stealing Father Phillipe's chickens.
And it was V who caught him.

V drew himself towards the boy as he slowly backed away from him. He was sure he met the boy somewhere. His face was familiar to him.

V could smell the scent of gasoline on the scared boy before him.
With a smirk on his face, he grabbed the neck of the boy and stared at him closely.

V:

"Gasoline boy"

V recognizing the thief pulled his hand away from the boy's neck and laughed.

V:

"I see... your part time job is being a thief. How hardworking!"

The gasoline boy tried to ran away from V but no matter how he struggled he just couldn't step his feet on the ground.

V was grabbing his shirt and tossing him up higher and higher he was purely entertained of how he was making fun of the boy

V was about to let go of the boy when he suddenly felt a warm touch of saliva on his face.

The boy spat on him.