Wrath (5)

V let go of Peter immediately as soon as he heard Father Phillipe's plea

Looking at the priest, he was so annoyed from the intervention.

..
..

V:

"Father Phillipe, of all names?
Seriously? Woah this is unbelievable. "

.

.

He smirked and sighed.
..
..

V:

"My Grandfather's name as an expression. How upsetting yet funny."

.

.
..
..

The priest sighed with the relief of V no longer holding his nephew's neck.

V was still disturbed by what Father Phillipe mentioned.

He turned his back and went out from the convent and felt the cold wind blowing on his face. It made him felt a little shiver as he stared at the sky sparkling with stars.

..
..

V:

"I am still upset about how You allowed my father to do such punishment to me. Why are You so considerate to your son, Grandfather? I do not understand why You are in favor of my father's decisions in making my life miserable. Why do I have to deal with those creatures whose workshop is to be presentable to the fires of my home where I belong?"

V picked up a stone and threw it up to the sky.

..
..

V:

"And then there's that priest who inherited your generosity and consideration to a disrespectful family of sinners."

V stared at the night sky again.

..

V:

"Grandfather, You are merciful but You showed no mercy to me. But don't pity me, Old Man. You know i am not V Morningstar for nothing. I'll be back home soon and You and father can't stop me."

..

Brave enough to taunt his Grandfather , V threw another stone to the sky.

******

The cold wind blew harder and the stone he threw to the sky floated in slow motion and everything went millisecond slower.

V turned around and smiled in sarcasm upon seeing the reflection of a winged man lit with a white shade of glowing light.

He covered his right eyes with his palm and felt the annoyance of seeing a  grand entrance of an angel sent from heaven to have a conversation with him.

The angel slowly grabbed the stone which V threw to the sky. Then he smiled while laying his eyes to the son of the devil who was helplessly in human form.
..