Sin IV ~ The Fleshly Desires

Goldenz below 13 shouldn't be reading this. This is a not an advice nor a warning.

This is a  threat.

******************

The hot water steamed on V's body as he turned the faucet of the shower on. But it wasn't that hot as the lake of fire he used to take a walk at.

*

V closed his eyes. He remembered the day the priest told him that the world is the temptation itself.

He opened his eyes and felt Angel Grace's presence.
The son of the devil smirked. The young woman barging in inside his room made him feel an inconvenience to his manly side.

**

He was washing his hair when Angel Grace started to nit pick of how he was taking too much time when she didn't want to be late in school.

Angel Grace:

"Don't make my morning be ruined, Morningstar. Get your lazy feet hasting so I won't be getting late. Gosh, you are such a headache. When will you learn to stop being lethargic? You're either a sloth or you're ~~"

*

V went out from the shower and stared at her.

Angel Grace:

" ~~~~ you're naked."

**

Angel Grace immediately looked away from him and rushed towards the stairs. She bit his lips from being so shocked and nervous and shut the door of V's room.

**

V just smirked. He didn't care about attending class nor seeing new faces of sinners enjoying all the earthly desires they could still indulge.

To him, being with humans and their nature to sin is a punishment he'd been dealing with.

He grabbed his phone at the table and received some photos of sexy women showing their affection to the demon, Jeon Jungkook.

V just smirked. He was impressed on how the demon knew how to keep himself entertained.

He continued to dress up and hand comb his hair. Then he went upstairs to have breakfast with Officer Heavens.

**

Angel Grace was there too waiting for him at the dining area. She was glaring at him and seemed like displeased with the young man's act of indecency.

Officer Heavens smiled while looking at V's good looking posture. He was like a proud father staring at his son.

Officer Heavens:

"The two of you should eat. I used to hear students from the University complaining about the cafeteria's food."

*

V nodded.

Angel Grace just rolled her eyes she knew that the officer was referring to her.

Officer Heavens stopped from eating.

Officer Heavens:

"And go home directly after your class."