Sin III ~ Wounded Indolence

Jimin giggled. Then the Archangel pulled out his sword and teasingly pointed it to V. Showing off his manly side with a taste of bragging himself to the human side of V.

V on the otherhand felt like he was provoked by an arrogant angel out from his own weak human form.

Jimin:

   "Or would you like to see my charming human form?"

V grabbed the tip of his sword with the rage he was feeling inside. But as he tightened the grip of his hand to the sword, blood ~ stained the serenity of the white cloth covering his bed.

His hands were covered by his own evil blood.

The Archangel Jimin immediately changed himself into his human form. He knew V would be hurting himself from his sword. He feared from the consequences of his cousin's action.

Wearing his white shirt and blue jeans, he looked charming with a beauty beyond the scenery of the heavens above. The sword disappeared and so with his wings.

But blood dripping on V's bed was there, showing his vulnerability.

V's hands were shaking. He stared at them with anger and disappointment. His thoughts of vulnerability were taunting him. Remembered the last time he bled, it was when his cousin Jimin accidentally hit him with his sword while they were playing back when they were still kids.

Jimin just stood at the side of the bes while staring at V. He didn't know what to do. Angel SeokJin was not there and so was Angel Hoseok. He was left clueless while seeing at V's bleeding hands. It was very unusual for V to bleed.

The son of the devil was smirking. He knew it would happen the moment he tried to hurt himself from the sword. But he was extremely disappointed of what he had proven.

**the cabinet situated at the corner of V's room suddenly opened.

*

Angel Grace:

   "Oh my God! Morningstar!!!"

**

Jimin and V immediately turned  to see Angel Grace inside a cabinet. The two didn't expect her presence.
Their attention were both focused from V's bloody hands.

Angel Grace was covering her mouth, trying not to scream again.
Seeing the blood from V's hands and sheet, she immediately came out from the cabinet and rushed towards the son of the devil, sitting on his bed.

Until she stared at the angel in his human form. Jimin didn't see it coming. He carelessly let his guard down. A human could see him and there's no way he could stop it. Too late ~

Jimin:

   "Greetings, dear human."

*

V sighed from disbelief. Hearing and seeing his cousin talking to Angel Grace in a formal way annoyed him so much.

How unbelievable could it be that an angel was putting his best smiling face to a human?

Angel Grace:

   "Greetings, dear killer."

*

The angel in his human form chuckled while locking his eyes to the human raising an eyebrow to him.

Angel Grace could see how good looking the person in front of him was. She almost fell for her charm at that instance until she realized V's hands were bleeding and an unknown man was inside the Heavens' premises.