Sloth (5)

V:

  "Hey Heavens."

*

Angel Grace stared at the couch near the closet ~ wondering why V would take his time to put it there. Then she realized, of course, V didn't want to be disturbed by her.

She smirked while thinking how V didn't want her to descend to hell, his chamber on earth.

V:

  "What brought you here?"

*

He asked her while crumpling the piece of paper in his hand which the Archangel gave him.

*

Angel Grace:

    "My suspicious thoughts brought me here."

*

Then she tared at him with doubtful thoughts. Her eyes searched inside the room, hoping to see other person whom possibly be talking to V. But she saw no one. Not even the lightest shade of a shadow.

Truth was, she meant to call V for dinner.

Angel Grace:

  "Officer Heavens is waiting for you in the kitchen. Go have a dinner with him."

*

Jimin smirked. He liked how the human ordered V just like that. He could see how V's pride was hurt but could do nothing but obey.

The demon started to feel the thrill of the view before him. A human and the son of the devil and their usual conversation. He moved towards Angel Grace while pulling an annoying face to V Morningstar who knew to himself how helpless he was at that moment.

*

V:

  "Go away!"

*

He ordered the demon but Angel Grace mistook it as V driving her away from him.

The human crossed her eyebrows and smirked. She thought her act of unwilling kindess was disregarded for being driven away.

The Archangel Jimin crossed his arm while waiting and witnessing how would the human fight her inner demons of her hot tempered nature and pounded pride against the evil's forte.

The demon started to poison her thoughts and inject in her the wrath and pride a human could be vulnerable with.

But the human just smirked and decided not to have another argument with V. She just turned her back on him and started going back upstairs.

Angel Grace:

    "I'm too tired to even argue with you. How I wish I'd be feeling this laziness always. So I don't have to talk to you."

*

She slammed the door and was out of his sight.

The demon giggled. Wondering how would he be able to increase the amount of laziness the human could attain.

To the angel, it was a clear avoidance of committing another malicious and scandalous words to be spoken.

But V didn't care about it. He too was tired that even feeding himself with food was almost forgotten.

But he needed to eat with the officer. Because he promised to share the table with him.

V: