Envy (4)

Angel Grace was shocked. Looking at the pictures of Officer Choi Minho made her very much confused.

Angel Grace:
   "I need to talk to Mr. Min Yoongi. I think he is wrong. Officer Choi would never do that to him. He is a good person."

As she was about to go to the corner where Yoongi was, V grabbed her hand and stopped her. He was shaking head head. Telling her to give Yoongi time to think.

The young lady sighed. Then she squated at the other corner. V preferred to stand while leaning his back against the wall. It was dusty after all.

V:
   "You missed school because of him."

He wanted to tell  how wrong it was for her to be absent from school and be with a man who's life was questionable.

Angel Grace glared at V. Giving him a disapproving look.

Angel Grace:
   "He needed help. I was on my way to the University when I saw him at the cross road. It was as if he was waiting for me. He looked very cautious that people might see him. Of course, I understand. People knew he was dead! I thought I was seeing a ghost! Until I was sure he wasn't. I kinda feel sad for him bec- "

He turned to her side and found no one listening to her. V was already there, sitting few distance beside Min Yoongi.

Angel Grace:
   "Urgh, V! You are so dead ~ "

--

Min Yoongi stared at the young man beside him. He's got apprehensions of him. He shot him twice but still, he managed to be alive. Just like him.

Min Yoongi:
   "Are you a devil?"

V smirked. He knew exactly why the man who thought had risen from the dead asked him that honest question. Because he couldn't be dead. Just like him.

V:
   "Do you believe that I am?"

Min Yoongi nodded. Then he heaved a deep sigh. He felt alone but his anger peeked his emotion most.

Min Yoongi:
   "There's no reason for me not to believe that you are a devil. Even the woman whom I love so much is falling for an angel."

V knew he meant the Guardian Angel for that. He knew his relationship to the woman he was about to marry. And that's the reason of the picture's presence. That even the angel was in his human form, he could still he seen as an angel with a kind, protective and loving heart.

Min Yoongi:
   "I couldn't trust anyone. Including you."

V raised an eyebrow.

V:
   "But you trust Officer Heavens' daughter. Didn't you know she's been admiring Officer Choi?

Min Yoongi let out a short laugh. Amidst from his troubled heart, he still have to spare time to do it.

Min Yoongi:
   "You are jealous."

V knitted his eyebrows and instantly declined to admit the accusation.

V:
   "You are jealous."