Lust (7)

Luke:

  "It's your fault."

Angel Grace knitted her eyebrows out of confusion. She was pointing at herself, wondering how it was her fault.

Luke:
   "You rejected my offer so I had another lamb slaughtered, Angel Grace."

Angel Grace rushed towards Luke and punched his face.

Angel Grace:
   "You, bastard! How dare you!"

She gave Luke another punch and how he just smirked made her feel angered even more.

By the time she wanted to gave him another punch, her fist was stopped by V's palm.

V:
  "Don't bother yourself, Angel Grace."

Angel Grace clenched his fists and teeth. She thought Luke was the monster who deserved the punishment of a lifetime.

She went towards the door and slammed it. Leaving V inside with her rage to the man who
hid himself from getting punished.

Her fist hurt but she didn't mind it. What's important was for her to punch his shameless face.

-

After a few minutes, V went out from the house and saw Angel Grace standing at the side of the road. He smirked and stood beside her.

Angel Grace looked at him. His face looked different. It looked brighter and contented. Felt like he did something he missed for a very long time. An act he was contented and was enjoying in doing.

Angel Grace:
   "I'll tell everything to the police."

V shrugged his shoulders and smirked. Then he got inside the bus which stopped in front of them.

----

It was already dark when the two arrived at Last Town. The shocking news welcomed them back.

Luke was murdered.  His body was found inside the house of young girl named Sarah. Who was found to be guilty as charged.

Angel Grace glared at V. Confused, in doubt.

Angel Grace:
   "What the hell happened?"

V shrugged his shoulder and went inside his room.

He took a quick shower to cleanse the dirt on his body as he did the kind of hardwork he most certainly rendered.

He grabbed his towel and saw his cousin on his bed. He was on his phone. Reading the messages circulating in the town. The messages about Luke's death and the cryptic messages everyone had been receiving.

V:
    "I'm tired. Leave."

Jimin laughed.

Jimin:
    "You're always tired."

V wore his clothes and hand comb his hair.