Sloth (7)

V:

  "Stop staring, Heavens."

*

Angel Grace smirked and looked away from him. Then she  crossed her eyebrowse while throwing her most doubtful glares.

Angel Grace:

   "How did you know that it was Officer Hannah's house? I didn't tell you who's house was burning on the video?"

*

V accidentally slipped his foot and lost his balance.

****

Because he was startled and did not expect for such question to be heard.

Angel Grace laughed while watching him running after his the skateboard moving towards the side of the road.

Then she stopped and carried her skateboard as she started walking.

**

V stepped on the skateboard again but in a slow pace, trying to maintain distance beside her.

**

Angel Grace:

  "I'll forget about how clumsy you were back then but not the part where you suddenly knew Officer Hannah was in danger."

*

V picked up the skateboard and srarted walking too. He walked as fast as he could but Angel Grace was able to catch up while riding on her skateboard. V stopped from walking and sighed. Then he dropped the skateboard and started to ride it with a very fast pace.

He was very desperate to leave Angel Grace behind.

Angel Grace:

  "Hey, Morningstar!!!!!"

*

V was laughing secretly after he saw Angel Grace having a hard time in catching up with him.

Then he started to think on how to make an excuse about her question. He knew she wouldn't believe in him if he'd tell him the truth.

That he knew about the incident through the piece of paper given to him by the Angel Jimin.

He also didn't know where to begin in giving her the explanation she wanted. She would only burst into laughter thinking it was another trying-to-be-hilarious words he would say.

V looked up in the night sky and sighed.

Officer Hannah almost died if not for the Guardian Angel Hoseok who saved her.

He clenched his fist while realizing the truth of how he truthfully started to meddle with the humans' lives.

He remembered what Angel Hoseok told him.

Was he then living like of a humans' life? Or was he then becoming a human?

*