Sin VII ~ The Supercilious Son

V Morningstar rose from his bed. Awakened by an angelic voice of which he prefered to be called unpleasant.

Archangel Jimin:
     "Arise from your slumber, my dear cousin. Humans like you should portray not the kind of indolence that you are."

V growled. The kind of disrespect for calling him human. Is he not? When he could feel pain and discomfort. When he could bleed by a single cut of knife.

V:
   "Get out from my sight, archangel."

The archangel turned into his human form.

Jimin:
    "Isn't this more comfortable, my dear cousin? I too look like a human. Like you."

V stood and grabbed Jimin's collar. He hated it most when he felt being mocked.

V:
   "I do not need any of your dogmatic words, archangel. Nor your presence that dejects me."

The angel smirked.

Jimin:
    "Affected . . aren't we?"

He slowly pulled V's hands from his collar and fixed it.

Jimin:
   "I'm only here because of Grandfather's request. Right from the start, I have always been following orders. Isn't it funny how I almost forgot how you dislike me? But what choice do we both have? Everyone is doing there job. And since you have become as helpless as the humans, you don't have a choice but to suffer with me."

V glared at his cousin as he fixed his bed. A sight to see.

V:
   "What about the Guardian Angel Hoseok?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

Jimin:
   "He has more important task here on earth."

The angel laughed as he thought how lovely it was to see that the son of the devil fixed his own bed.

Jimin:
   "Let me help you."

But V declined his offer of help.

Jimin:
    "Now that you are human, isn't it the right time to ask help from your own father?"

V looked at his cousin with anger. He never wanted anybody to talk about his father. Especially talking about asking help from him.

Especially receiving help from Lucifer himself.

V:
    "Get out."

-

V grabbed his bag. The thought of dragging his feet to school is dreadful.
He looked at the lawn. Angel Grace's truck was still there.

He stepped back and tried to wait for her to go out from her room. But he lost his patience and so he knocked on her door.

But there was no answer.

And so V decided to take a bus and went on his own.

-

St. Magdalene's University had always been on it's usual. The students boast about how mighty they could be. A thing V Morningstar was unsurprised about.

-

Angel Grace didn't show up in school.  
And surprisingly, that made V wondered.

He thought maybe because she had a fight with Officer Heavens early that morning. Or maybe because she was just tired like him.