Greed

The son of the devil watched the officer's daughter grab her bag and got inside her truck.

She didn't say a word but he knew he was going to the orphanage. Angel Grace heard about how the mayor's son planned to buy the orphanage and turn it into a luxurious villa where only rich people could dare to step on.

V Morningstar stared at his watch. 4:00 o'clock in the afternoon. No sign of rain nor a glimpse of any angel to disturb him just when he needed to be disturbed.

He needed answers to his questions. Who is Kim Namjoon and where to find him?

The young man convinced himself that what he'd been thinking was just out from his curiosity.

And not to meddle with humans - anymore.

As he was pacing back and forth at the lawn, a luxurious red car stopped by.

Park Jimin's car.

V knitted his eyebrows. He was sure his good cousin sold it to finance the orphanage.

To whom?

And to his surprise, a fine looking man came out from the driver's seat.

The same man the son of the devil was looking for.

Mr. Kim Namjoon

With his well formed physique and an aura of wealth and power, V knew he was the man he wanted to know more of.

Kim Namjoon:
   "Good day, young man."

V just smirked. And looked at him with interest.

Kim Namjoon:
   "I'm here to talk to Officer Heavens. By any chance, is he still inside his house?"

V couldn't help himself but to let out a short evil laugh. His perfume of evilness was overpowering the clear and bright color of his white undershirt.

Kim Namjoon:
   "Young man, you see I am a very busy man. I'm not hear to play a little game of hide and seek with the police officer."

V licked his lips and continued to give the man in front of him his facial expression of annoying youngster trying to irritate a grown up man.

And that was then the time Kim Namjoon walked on his feet towards the house's doorstep and knocked on the door.

V giggled in disbelief, excitement and fun. As he thought how interesting coud it be for a mere human to disregard him.

He was never that insulted his entire evil life!

Ignored by someone like Kim Namjoon.
-

Mr. Kim Namjoon knocked on the door with the high hopes of seeing the officer he wanted to talk to. But to his surprise, the one who opened the door for him was the same young man whom he met at the lawn.

Kim Namjoon:
   "How - ?"

V Morningstar opened the door widely. Then he stood at the center of the doorway with his eyes all glued at the ring the mayor's son was wearing.

V:
   "Do you wanna play hide and seek with me, Kim Namjoon?"

The man in front of V crossed his arms as he was in much disbelief to what he just heard. The young man said his name without any honorifics.

An implication of disrepect.

A disrespect towards him.

Kim Namjoon:
   "I know you know whom you are disrepecting, kid. But I guess you don't know the consequence of the disrespect you've just shown."

V Morningstar shook his head to let Mr. Kim feel how he found him unbelievable.

Yet what's most unbelievable for the older man was to see V Morningstar's middle finger rising in the air. Just in front of his face.

Kim Namjoon:
    "You - son of a --"

V morningstar nodded to agree with him and intertupted Mr. Kim's words.

V:
   "I am the son of the devil you had a deal with."

Kim Namjoon immediately looked at the ring around his middle finger.

He remembered it well. How he had the deal with the devil in exchange for power and wealth.

Flashback

Mr. Kim Namjoon's office.

~ Mr.  Kim Namjoon just arrived in his office and to his confusion, he saw a man wearing a black suit and white turin puma shoes sitting on his fancy chair.

Crossing his legs, with a ring on his fingertips and alluring eyes ready to devour the good side that Kim Namjoon tried to preserve, was a man whom the mayor's son needed.

Kim Namjoon:
   "Who are you?"

But the man just smirked.

Kim Namjoon:
   "Who are you? Who - "

And then finally, the man sitting on his chair spoke.

"I AM YOUR REFLECTION."

Kim Namjoon couldn't move his body. Not even a single fingertip to use his phone and call for security.

Then the man in front of him stood only to take few steps towards the window glass.

"I AM YOUR REFLECTION. I AM THE ONE YOU NEED."

Kim Namjoon fell on his knees without him knowing it. Then he lifted his face and saw the mysterious walking towards him.

Kim Namjoon:
   "What do you need?"

And his face was touched by the coldest fingers he was able to feel with.

"IT'S ME THAT YOU NEED."

Kim Namjoon looked at him with confusion. The man looked so relaxed, more powerful that his disposition and very mysterious.

"I AM POWER. I AM THE POWER THAT YOU NEED."

Kim Namjoon in his want for power and the earthly wonders the world could offer instantly routed his trust to the man full of evil.

As the man was the root of all evil.

The man's devil inner voice that taunts him to stray from the light of righteousness.

The man's desire for temporary heaven.

The man offered his hand of which the gullible Kim Namjoon accepted.

And as he stood, he then accepted the consequence of the great bargain his human life had to trade.

"CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR DEAL WITH THE DEVIL HAS ALREADY BEEN LOCKED."

Then, Kim Namjoon wore the ring the man had handed to him.
---

End of flashback

-

V Morningstar gave Kim Namjoon a sinister smile of a devil.

V:
   "Hide your dirt. Seek for gold."

-

_______________

See no Evil.

Seek no Evil.

TGU OUT XD