Envy (5)

Angel Grace got nervous. She was shocked by the situation she found out.

Angel Grace:
   "We should warn Officer Hannah about this and tell Officer Heavens about everything."

But the two men shook their heads. It was best to let other people know about Yoongi being alive.

Angel Grace:
   "So what is the plan?"

V smirked while looking at her. All of a sudden he didn't want Angel Grace to be involved with a dangerous incident.

V:
  "Go home and study."

Angel Grace crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows.

Angel Grace:
   "Excuse me?"

V placed his hands on his hips while giving a disapproving look to her.

V:
   "You are very disobedient."

Angel Grace walked towards him and stepped on his feet.

Angel Grace:
   "Look who's talking - "

She immediately ran outside the building and drove away of who knows where she was heading to. Leaving V caressing his foot and Min Yoongi desperate to save Hannah from being harmed by a jealous man named Officer Choi Minho.

--

Angel Grace parked her truck in front of an old coffee shop. Joshus waved at her and smiled and she did something.

She took her phone and thought whether to call Officer Hannah to tell her beforehand. But instead, she accidentally dialled Officer Choi's phone number. And he answered right away.

She panicked. What lie would he tell him?

Officer Choi:
  "Angel Grace, I haven't seen you in your  class today. Is anything wrong?"

She bit her lips. Now that she knew how he was dressed up as a jealous wolf inside his uniform, she suddenly didn't know how to talk to him.

Officer Choi:
   "Are you still there? Is there something wrong?"

Angel Grace suddenly thought of an excuse. She thought of it as lame and disgusting.

Angel Grace:
   "Uhmm Officer Choi - there's a show at the plaza tomorrow night. Mind if you join me?"

She closed her eyes and clenched her fist. It was the only thing she could think of just to keep him away from Officer Hannah.

But the man declined. Being consistent of his words. She thought he couldn't be stopped unless there's violence to be involved.

She ended the call. Ashamed and regretful of why she did it.

Until she heard some girls' laughter.
And she realized they were laughing because of her.

Natalie:
   "Slutyy - "

Angel Grace turned to their direction and saw Natalie with her friends. She didn't like her since they were kids. She always jealous of everything to anyone.

Natalie:
   "Hi, Angel Grace. Your name doesn't suit you. You are not close to being an angel and you look like a disgrace right now."

Angel Grace watched her laugh with the other girls from the university. They always try to pick on anyone who seemed to be helpless than them.

Bullies in school are those kind of the envious type. They're insecure and insensitive.