Envy (7)

WARNING!
This chapter contains violent scenes of which you may not be comfortable to read. You may choose not to read or you may choose to unveil the tragic and troublesome last chapter of ENVY.

*********

> Before V and Angel Grace arrived at Officer Hannah's House

Officer Choi Minho carefully removed the cloth that was covered from Officer Hannah's mouth.

Officer Choi:
   "For many years, I endured the suffering of loving you Hannah. But you never did love me back."

Officer Hannah glared at him as she was still trying to free herself from being tied on the bed. His body was covered with bruises. She was tortured by the man who kept on telling how much he loved her.

Officer Hannah:
   "Then suffer until you die. I'd rather be dead than to be with you."

The mad officer removed his belt and used it to hit Hannah. The woman screamed from pain. But that pain was nothing compared to knowing the truth behind her fiancé's death.

Officer Choi:
   "Would it be more painful if I'll tell you how that son of the lawyer, died? I killed him. After his proposal to you at the town's square, I killed him. It only takes a little authority to make it look like an accident. And tommorow, at the plaza, I'm going to do the same. You will say 'yes' to me or that Literature Teacher will end up like the Lawyer's son. Dead ~"

The helpless woman struggled to escape from the ties on both hands and feet. Hearing what he said made her want to kill him. To get revenge for taking away the man she loved!

Officer Hannah:
   "His name is Min Yoongi and you are nothing compared to him. You, bastard! Just - - die!"

Choi Minho raised his hand and slapped Hannah's face.

Officer Choi:
   "Never mention his name. Not in front of me, not to anyone else!"

Then he caressed her cheeks as tears fell from her eyes. He looked so worried for her.

Officer Hannah:
   "Officer Choi, go ahead and kill me."

Her tears fell as she closed her eyes.

Officer Choi:
   "Ohh, please don't cry. I am so sorry. I love you, Hannah."

She took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

Officer Hannah:
   "I only love him. Min Yoongi."

---------------------------------

V Morningstar crossed his arms as he leaned his back on the wall outside the room. Listening to Officer Choi's frightening words of endearment  and Officer Hannah's sweet words of disgust made his devil portion ignited with excitement.

But the angel who listened to the words with the human he loved had a troubled heart of a suffering man.

V looked at the angel who appeared beside him. He looked so disappointed and jealous. Then the son of the devil removed a feather from the angel's wings and blew it in the air.

V:
   "You are not a human. Know where you'd flop your wings, Guardian Angel."

But all he could see was an angel not with broken wings but with broken heart.