Glutony (4)

Angel Grace was left in shock. She coudln't utter a word but her mouth was open.

Her hands were shaking.

But she could still manage to pull the knife which she used to stab V Morningstar from its rack.

*

Angel Grace was filled with curiosity, confusion and doubt.

She was sure it was the very knife her hand used in her act of violence against V.

The man or should he be called the Son of thr Devil whom she thought she nearly killed.

Angel Grace immediately threw the knife to the sink.

*

Angel Grace:

    "Impossible"

*

Yes. It was impossible for a  human not to bleed when cut, when stabbed and when shot by a gun.

BUT he was no human.

He was the son of the devil.

*

Angel Grace sat back on the chair with all her thoughts, wondering how impossible it was for him not to bleed.

She got scared.

She didn't feel safe being with V in one roof.

Not with the frightening act V did to her.

**

Angel Grace caressed her arm.

The arm which V bit from th request she made to him.

Angel Grace:

   "That orphan."

She stared at the bruise.

Though she couldn't feel the pain from V's act of violence, she could still see the evidence of the crime committed.

Truth was, she was already numb.

Numb from being used to of  being a victim, a suspect or a law abiding officer who could heartlessly cage her from the hunger she felt inside.

But she was the one who imprisoned herslef into the craving of a mother's love, understanding and care. A mother's presence. A mother's warm.

Yes, she had  father whose always after for her safety. A father who hungered for a daughter's love, care and understanding. A father whom his presence was never recognized. A father getting used to his daughter's coldness.

But never giving up.

That one day, his daughter would somehow understand why he was protecting her.

The world is full of evil.

And she needed to protect her.

Away from evil.

Not realizing that evil is within every human.

Evil is within the heart of every human who hungered for more.

Evil is within the head of every human who thirst for more.

Evil is within the hand of every himam who craved for more.

Evil is the excessive serving and consumption in a plate of sins.

Famished by too much.

Stomach filled with lavishness.